7

Monday..
Harry's P.O.V.
We all sat at the cafeteria waiting for the liam to show up.Louis and Perrie are like a thing now since the party although the haven't made it official yet.

Niall looked sad today,I wonder if Liam talked to him.Just then I spot liam walking towards us with his arms around Jade.

Jade Thirlwall she's friends with Perrie
They both sat down across Zayn and I and I could see Niall's face expression changed.

"What's going on here?"Zayn asked mentioning to Liam and Jade's intertwined fingers.

"we..uh..Liam asked me out today"Jade blushed.

Poor Niall he must be hurt,Maybe he doesn't know it but it's Obvious that he likes Liam.

Dinah walk up to our table and greeted us.

"Hey Pretty boy..you okay?"Dinah asked Niall and He nodded.

"Come here,"Dinah said as she pull Niall into a hug.They have been friends for 3 years now so Dinah knows when Niall is not okay.

"Now tell me do I need to kill a bitch for making you sad?"Dinah asked and Niall chuckled.

"Oh please D you won't even hurt a fly,"Niall laughed.

"When it comes to you Nialler..I will do it,"Dinah answered.

"Why aren't you with your group today?"Niall asked.

"Well Normani and Ally are not here today and I didn't want to third wheel camilla and Lauren now,"Dinah explained.

I then noticed that Zayn was really quiet today.I look beside and saw that he was scrolling through his phone.

"I have to get to class..see you at the party,"Zayn said as he got up and left.

After my classes I went home and zayn was at his desk working on something.

"What's up Babe?"I asked as I wrapped my arms around him.

"working on a project,"He said still concentrating on his work.

"You just got back from college and you're working again,"Harry said.

"It's important Babe."

"Did you eat anything?"

Zayn shook his head.

"Zayyn..Let's go eat something we have to get to the party later,"Harry said as he grab zayn hand.

"But I have to finish this.."Zayn insisted but Harry pulled him into the kitchen and made him sit down.

"Now you can do whatever you have after you eat,"Harry said and zayn just nodded.

Harry literally had to feed zayn as zayn refused to eat,Maybe he's just stressed about the project.

"I don't feel like partying tonight,"Zayn said.

"We won't go if that's what you want,"Harry reassured him.

"No you go..Camilla and Lauren would be happy,"Zayn explained.

"Okay..but don't just focus on the project..Relax a bit,"Harry said.

"I will,"Zayn nodded.

Harry left for the party and Zayn continued with his project all night.

when Harry returned from the party he saw that zayn was fast asleep on his desk.He pick him up bridal style and placed him on the bed as he lay down beside him pulling the blanket above them.