10

Harry's P.O.V.

"Babe where are you?"Harry shouts as he enter the house and let his body hit the couch,He was really tired today.

Zayn join him on the couch laying on top of harry as he give him a quick peck on the lips.

"I missed you,"Zayn mumbled as he bury his face on Harry's neck.

"I missed you too,"Harry smiled as he kisses the top of zayn's head.

"I was thinking about going back home for summer break..I still haven't tell my parents about us,"zayn said.

"Want me to come with you?"Harry asked.

"I don't think I can do it without you,"Zayn confessed.

"I'm here for you Baby,"Harry grip tighten around zayn.

"So how is the preparation for the music festival going?"Zayn asked.

"Great..I finished writing my song.."Harry answered.

"Can I hear it?"Zayn asked as he sat up looking at harry expectantly.

"It's a surprise babe"Harry sat up too.

"Pleaseeee,"zayn pleaded with puppy eyes as he pout.He got on Harry's lap facing him so that they were straddling.

Harry kisses the pout away and chuckled.

"it's a surprise Babe,"He said as he grip Zayn's hips.

"Fine.."Zayn said as he hug Harry as harry chuckled at his boyfriend's stubbornness.

"Oh shit..I forgot..I have to go meet luke for the project."Zayn said as he pull away still on Harry's lap.

Harry's eyes darken,The cute sparkly eyes were no longer there.His green eyes went almost black how is that even possible.Zayn felt Harry's grip on his hips tighten.

"Ouch..Babe you're hurting me,"Zayn whines but Harry didn't let go although he stopped hurting zayn his hands remain on the same spot.

"Don't go,"Harry said shockingly calm.

"I have to,"Zayn said.

"Don't go,"Harry said with a straight face.

"But-"zayn insisted.

"No!"Harry said sternly and Zayn jumped at the sudden change in tone.

He never saw harry like that before,Sure harry was really jealous and can be possessive too but that change in his eyes,the tone that never happens.

Zayn just got off of Harry's lap and went to his room,He needed to do something to take his mind off of Harry's strange behaviour.He started painting.

After some times he felt someone pull him by the waist.

"I'm sorry babe"Harry whispered inyo zayn's ear.

Zayn remained silent and continued painting.

"silent treatment I see,"Harry mumbles.

Harry pull zayn into a kiss but zayn doesn't kiss back.Harry pull away and look at zayn.

"Hey I said sorry Babe,"Harry said.

"Don't you trust me?"Zayn looked into Harry's eyes.

"course I do,"Harry cup Zayn's face.

"I love you Harry..but I don't know how to make you understand that I am not leaving you for anyone else..so stop being so possessive,"Zayn explained.

"I know you're afraid of losing me but so am I..I get jealous too Babe..But I trust you,"He added.

"I think we need some time apart,"Zayn finish as he peck Harry's lips and walk out of the room.

Harry stood there thinking about zayn's word..He never thought that he was being possessive..Yeah he gets jealous a lot but he trust zayn..it was the people around that he didn't trust.