6

Harry's P.O.V.
Tonight Zayn and I are going on our first date,we decided to have dinner at the new Italian restaurant that opened.

We walked inside the restaurant and a waitress greeted us.

"Good Evening,I am Geneva and I will be your waitress for tonight."The brunette said looking at zayn.

I have a bad feeling about this girl.She show us our table and took our order.

"She's a bit too much,Don't you think,"Harry asked.

"don't be jealous babe,"Zayn smiled amused.

"I'm not.."Harry declined.

"Sure Babe,"Zayn said.

The waitress came again and this time she was deliberately flirting with zayn.

"If you don't wanna lose your job I advise you stop flirting with my Boyfriend,"Harry snapped.

The waitress apologized as zayn looked amused at his boyfriend.

They had dinner and talked for a while.They headed home and Harry was still rambling about that waitress.

"I don't like her,"He complains.

"Really? I couldn't tell,"Zayn replied with sarcasm.

The Next Day..

Today was Saturday so Zayn and Harry didn't have any classes.Harry woke up to and empty bed and he didn't like it.Zayn have been sleeping in Harry's bed since they started dating and now Harry won't let him go back.

Harry walk into Zayn's bedroom and saw that he was drawing.Harry walk up behind him and kissing Zayn's shoulder as the were both shirtless.

"Morning Babe,"Zayn greeted.

"Whatcha drawing?"Harry asked.

"You..and Me,"Zayn said showing harry the drawing.

and Me,"Zayn said showing harry the drawing

(P.s credit to the person who drew this it's beautiful)

"Beautiful..but makes me look like a bottom,"Harry joked.

"That's because you are,"Zayn smirked.

"You trying to test me Zaynie,"Harry teased.

Harry push zayn against the wall pinning his hands about his head as they kiss.Zayn moan into the kiss as harry smirked,He knew his winning this.

Their tongue fight for dominance but Zayn surrender,He was loving the dominant side of Harry.

"So who's the bottom now?"Harry asked as they lay down on zayn's bed.

"I think we kind of share that,"Zayn said.

They were interrupted by zayn's phone.Zayn pick it up and brought it to his ear.

"Heyy camz,"He said into the phone.

After a few minutes he hang up and put his phone away.

"who was it?"Harry asked.

"Camilla..she's inviting us to a party at hers and Lauren's place,"zayn explained.

They were then again interrupted by a knock on the door.Zayn got off the bed putting his grey sweatpants on.

He open the door to reveal a confused Liam.Liam enter the house and zayn closed the door behind.

"Everything Okay Payno?"Zayn asked as they both sat on the couch.

Harry walk into the living room and throw a shirt a zayn signaling him to wear it and zayn did.

"Ni-niall kissed me at the party.."Liam said still in shock.

"He was drunk just forget about that,"Harry chimed in.

"I kissed him back..I-I was sober,"Liam said.

"Are you?"Zayn started.

"No..no I'm straight.."Liam quickly said.

"So was zayn a week ago,"Harry said.

"Have you talked to him?"Harry asked.

"He probably doesn't remember,"Liam said.

"Liam you idiot..go talk to him,"Zayn scolded him.

"No..I'm scared and confused,"Liam said.

"I'm calling him over then,"Zayn said as he take  his phone.

"Zayn..how did you know that..you like boys?"Liam asked.

"Correction..the only boy I like is Harry..I've never been attracted to any other males before, "Zayn explained.

"What are you..Harrysexual?"Liam joked.

"Now don't change the topic liam..You need to talk to Niall,"Harry said.

"I will.."Liam reassured and left.