8

Harry's P.O.V.
I was chilling at the cafeteria as my class finished earlier today.

Perrie came running to me and she was out of breath.She but a hand over her chest breathing heavily.

"z-zayn..An-Anxiety attack,"She managed to say and she didn't have to say anything else.

I run out of the cafeteria and rushed to zayn's class pushing people out of my way.

I came to a stop and saw zayn on the floor curled up in a ball as he shake violently.There were people surrounding him.

"Get the fuck away,Let him breath,"I yelles and they all dispersed.

I got on my knees to lower myself to zayn's level.

"I can't breathe,"zayn said breathlessly.

Harry hold his hand and carress it with his thumb.He stroke zayn's back with the other hand.

"It's Okay baby..I'm here for you,"Harry reassured him.

Zayn pull harry into a tight hug.As they both stood up.

"Let's go home babe,"Harry said placing a hand on zayn's cheek and zayn nodded.

Harry sat on his bed leaning against the headboard with zayn on his lap.Harry wrap his arms around zayn kissing his shoulder.

"you scared me baby,"Harry mumbled against zayn's shoulder.

"I'm sorry,"Zayn said almost in a whisper.

"I told you to not stress over the project,"Harry said.

"It's important,"Zayn said.

"Not as important as your health babe,"Harry said raising a tone.

They were then interrupted by a knock on the door.

"The door is open,"Harry shouted.

"We don't even know who it is Babe,"Zayn argued.

"It's probably Louis,"Harry said as he put a finger under zayn's chin making zayn face him as he connects their lips.

"Son?"A voice said causing them to pull away.

"Mom?"Harry said as he saw Anne looking at them shocked.

Zayn instinctively pull the blanket to cover himself as he was shirtless.

"You finally asked him out,"Anne sounded excited.

"what?"Zayn was confused.

"Oh Harry had been crushing on you for-"Anne started but then stopped looking over at Harry.

Harry glared at her and pull her out of the room.Zayn join then shortly in the living room.

"Hello Zayn,"Anne greeted with a huge smile on her face.

"Hello Anne,"zayn smile back.

"So tell me is it true..you two are finally together?"She asked.

"Yes we are,"Zayn answered.

"Oh I'm soo Happy for you,"She confessed.

Anne spend some time with us talking and we even had dinner together before she left.Anne told zayn how harry have been crushing on him from along time and zayn thought it was cute,He had no idea that harry liked him like that from the beginning.