24

The doctor walk out of the ER what felt like hours and the look on his face made everyone worried.

"what happened doctor?"Zayn asked.

"It's a baby girl..They are both safe but we have to keep the baby under observation since she barely made it out alive..She is very weak..we are doing everything in our power,"The doctor explained.

"Can I see Harry?"Zayn asked in a low voice.

"We just moved him to room 301,"The doctor said and before he could say anything else zayn was out of sight.

Zayn walk into the room silently as he made his way to Harry's bed.

"Zayn,"Harry called out,His voice was weak and faint.

"I'm here harry,"zayn said holding Harry's hand.

"Our baby..They didn't let me hold her..."Harry said sadly.

"Our Princess is strong Harry..you will meet her soon..very soon,"Zayn reassured him.

zayn placed a soft kiss on Harry's forehead stroking his curls.

"I'm gonna go now and let the other meet you,"Zayn said and Harry nodded.

As zayn left Anne entered the room,zayn was glad that harry was okay but he was worried about her baby girl.

zayn sat on a chair his head in his hands as he pull on his hair,He was scared,worried,sad.He didn't know what to do.

"zayn,"he heard a voice call out,He look up and saw Lauren and his other friends.

"Lolo..I'm scared,"zayn said as Lauren pull him into a hug.

"It's okayy don't lose hope zaynie..Everything will be fine,"Lauren whispered to him.

"Hey mate..You have to be strong..for Harry,"Liam said and zayn nodded.

"Mr.Malik,"The doctor called.

Zayn walk up to him.

"Mr.styles is fine and he is ready to be discharged you can take him home but the baby have to stay under observation for atleast 24 hours,we will keep you updated about her condition,"The doctor explained.

"Are you sure I can take him home..He looks so weak still doctor,"zayn asked.

"Yes zayn..Don't worry,He is fine and it's safe to take him home."The doctor reassured him.

Zayn nodded and went into Harry's room,Harry was already up from the bed and liam and Niall were helping him.

"Can I see the Baby..I didn't even hold her,"Harry asked looking sad.

"Of course Babe..but you won't be able to take her..she's fragile,"zayn explained.

"I just want to see her.."Harry said.

Zayn put his hands around Harry for support and walked him out to where the baby was.Their was a glass wall separating them from the baby,Harry's eyes filled with tears as he look down at the Baby,She was so small and beautiful.

"She's beautiful,"Harry said.

"She is..our Angel,"Zayn said kissing Harry's temple.

"We will bring her home soon right?"Harry asked and zayn nodded.

A/N

Happy 10 Year of One direction 💚💛💙❤🇨🇮

Today was/is a rollercoaster of Emotions for me,I cried for hours and then I was happy then I was disappointed then I cried again...I hope ya'll are doing okay.

But no matter what happens at the End of the day..I will stay.🥺❤❤❤