Test

Lilly was mysterious. That's the one word that came to mind. I met her 24 hours ago and I can already tell you that she is hard to read. The one word that would sum up her whole act was mysterious.

I had some thoughts in my mind that would tell me that she really liked me. I mean, what woman would come all the way to the place they were supposed to meet, and then ask to 'postpone?' She had to have been putting on an act. She had to have been teasing me.

But then again, other thoughts in my mind, led to the fact that I was forcing her to stay with me in this little coffee shop. Sitting awkwardly together. Maybe she really did'nt like me.

Either way, I could'nt keep this guessing game up. I needed her to explain what exactly was happening.

"So." I said. Hearing my own voice in the silence seemed so loud. "Lilly. You say you're a big fan of mine." I started. "Then you tell me you're never going to see me again, then after saying that... you show up here beyond late. And you sit here with me." Explaining her behavior made it sound as if she was bipolar or something. She listened the whole time, she took a sip of her coffee and looked down as she blushed.

I grinned back to her. "If you don't mind me saying, you are one confusing girl."

She laughed silently. "I know, I know. Well, I am a big fan of yours. I've seen all the movies you were in."

That surprised me. I mean, I could understand a fan of mine liking one of my movies, but she acts as if all my movies, meaning about 4 and 3 guest appearances, were spectacular. I don't know if I can stress this enough but... eight years ago, I was nobody. I didn't know it was possible to have a fan... let alone a super fan.

I listened to Lilly's explanation as she continued. "but... I just know celebrities. At least, through what I read in magazines. And I know enough to know that, you must do this with a lot of girls."

I looked at her confused. "Do what with a lot of girls?" I asked.

She shrugged. "You know... Impress them. And then get what you want with them, and than kick em' to the curb."

Bam. I felt completely misread. That was probably the worst stereotype. A stereotype that follows every celebrity. Although most of them live up to that stereotype, I am an exception. I was never one of those guys that treat people, especially woman, badly. Women are not pieces of meat.

And even in my twenties, I knew better than to use women up, and let them go. I'm much better at holding on than letting go. I guess that's why i've never really tried to fall in love back then.

Until Lilly of course.

I was genuinely surprised by Lilly. My jaw dropped. "You- you think that's what I want?"

She smiled. "I had a suspicion. But no. I don't think you're one of those guys anymore."

"So, you don't think i'm a player?" I asked. Still so confused as to what she thought of me. I did'nt know if I should be relieved, or terrified as to what else she thinks about me.

Lilly grinned. Her smile relieved my fear. "No. Because when you gave me that note yesterday, I thought you were bluffing when you said that you would come here, to this coffee shop every day, until I showed up. And when I ever came, and saw you sitting, waiting for me. I was really impressed. But I decided to test you. And see how long you'd wait for me. And I gotta say, an hour and a half." She grinned. "No guy I know, let alone actor, would ever do that for some random girl. No guy I know, would throw away a four dollar cup of coffee, and get a new one just so he could talk to me. You must really have an interest in me."

"You tested me?" I said.

"Yes, and you passed." She grinned.

I shook my head watching her hair gently move in the breeze of the air conditioner. "I'm not going to lie Lilly, I have a very big interest in you."

She smiled shyly. "Yeah, you're a pretty interesting guy too." She said it in a sarcastic tone, downplaying her interest in me. But I knew how she felt. She could be as sarcastic and playful as she wanted. Because she answered all of my questions.

I played with my coffee cup on the table. "So what are we calling this exactly? This coffee shop meeting. What would we call this?" I asked.

Lilly grinned. "How about, we stop fooling ourselves, and call it a date. Is that okay with you, Mr. Hiddleston?"

I laughed at her fearlessness. She was much better at this social thing than I was. "Yes Miss..."

"Reynolds." She finished my sentence and gave me her last name.

I grinned. "I would love if we called this a date."

The fact that im almost at 2k views already... is AMAZING. Again, sorry for the short chapters but this will be the last short chapter! the next chapters are going to be longer because we are going to start to learn more about Lilly. And watch tom and her reationship grow! Love you all! thank you for reading. I promise, it'll be a good one! i wont disappoint! (at least i hope!!!!) x.Ashley