I'll be waiting

A few pictures and about 9 autograghs. That's it. Like I said, I wasn't too big.

And to be honest. 9 autograghs was my new record at the time.

Every time another fan would come up to me at the signing. I'd glance around for Lilly.

She said she was coming. Where is she? I was waiting on her to show up.

Seeing the same beautiful girl, three times in one day. It seemed to good to be true.

Especially because I've lived in London for almost all of my life. And I've never seen her before.

I know every face. Except hers.

I just didn't want to give my hopes up.

I didn't know what it was that drew me to her so fast. But all I knew was, I was drawn to her.

"Can you sign this?" A fan asked. Causing me to snap out of my own thoughts.

I smiled at the younger female fan. "Of course I can."

I took the little notebook in my hands and held the cap of the sharpie in between my teeth as I signed the paper.

"Can you sign this after?" I glanced up to the person who asked the question, and I saw Lilly. She smiled at me as if she knew that she startled me.

"Hi!" I said. Although I forgot the sharpie cap was still in my mouth, and I watched it fall to the ground.

Lilly giggled. "Hey...Long time no see." She said sarcastically.

I smiled. And handed the other fan back her notebook. "There you go. Thanks for coming out. Oh and-" I picked up the sharpie cap and handed the fan back her sharpie. "This belongs to you."

"Thank you Tom!" And with that, the girl was off.

I focused my attention back onto Lilly. "Your turn, miss."

She laughed softly and handed me her notebook and pen. It took me a second to take my eyes off of her face and look down to the notebook. But I eventually did.

There were a couple other fans after Lilly. So I had to act non conspicuous as I wrote her a little note.
TOMS NOTE TO LILLY: Are you doing anything tomorrow? If not, meet me at that coffee shop we met in earlier. At about noon.
If you are too busy. Than meet me there any day you can. I'll be there at noon. Everyday. I hope to see you again... Lilly (who prefers roses.)

And I ended the note with my autogragh.

It wasn't all that long of a note. But it was definetly longer than everyone else's.

Before I handed her the notebook, I nonchalantly took out a single red rose from my inside-jacket pocket. And I placed it on top of the notebook.

As soon as Lilly saw the rose. Her eyes widened and she looked at me with surprise.

I gave her a wink. "Don't tell the others." I whispered to her, then swiftly walked by her to the other fans.

I had picked up the rose as soon as I left the coffee shop, earlier that day. Another reason why I was anticipating her arrival at the signing.