Chapter 4 Ninja Meets Ninja

Nya's Pov (Movie)

"Hey Kai, did you see that? I think two people in ninja suits just ran past the window," I explained to my brother.

Kai glanced towards the window, but then he quickly just turned back to his popsicle sticks.

"Probably just some fans, Sis. I wouldn't worry about it," he reassured while starting his tower again. I narrowed my eyes for a good second before standing up, making my way to the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Kai asked.

"I'm gonna check it out. It's better then sitting around here and just watching you build your Effile Tower again," I joked with a smirk. My feet shifted until I was walking backwards towards the exit.

"Fine, just don't expect me to cover for you when the teacher wakes up," Kai teased, but I knew he was partially serious. I gave him a nod before turning back around and rushing out the door.

Cole's Pov (Movie)

I was growing more irritated by the second...

I didn't have my headphones with me, and if I have to listen to another second of this lecture, I'll lose my mind!

This morning was rough enough, and now I can't even listen to music to calm myself down.

The Chemistry teacher kept going on and on about the differences between elements in the Periodic Table. I slumped my head all the way down until it hit the desk.

"Hey, you okay, Cole?" I heard Jay whisper to me.

I just shook my head slowly before raising it back up again. I then decided to just stare out the window to distract myself.

That's when I noticed two strange looking figures dashing behind a couple bushes. They stayed there for only a few seconds before racing off again. I narrowed my eyes to get a better look at them, but they were already gone.

"Mr. Brookestone!" A voice shouted.

I whipped my head back to the front to see Mr. Devor glaring at me.

"Have you even heard a word that I've been saying up here?" he asked. I scratched the back of my neck and thought for a second.

"Something about the Periodic Table?" I guessed plainly, and a few students snickered. The teacher's gaze grew dull before he let out a sigh.

"Mrs. Jones told me about your listening problem in her class. Why don't you practice that down at the principle's office," Mr. Devor suggested with his finger pointing to the door. I let out a sigh of my own and dragged myself out of the classroom.

...

As I walked down the hall, I realized that this could be my chance to check out who those figures were in the bushes.

I grew a smirk and turned around towards my locker to grab my suit.

Alittle detour couldn't hurt. Besides, there's something else that I got to grab, before I head out...

Nya's Pov (Movie)

As the warm breeze blew past me, I threw on my mask and began to climb up the side of the school building.

Once I was on the roof, I gained a better view of the area. My eyes scanned for any sign of those ninja when I heard something from behind.

I whipped around and carefully pulled out my spear. I extended it, so it could actually touch the ground from my hand. I squinted my gaze, ready for an attack.

That's when I noticed someone with raven hair like me.

They were climbing up the side of the school as well. I readied my weapon and waited for the figure to show themselves. Before I charged, though, I quickly recognized the person's face.