Chapter 2 Two Worlds, One Story

A/N: This story takes place a few months after season 7, so the Ninja, from the show, still look like their old selves, and they never heard of the Sons of Garmadon before. BUT! The gang will play a role in the villain's backstory just to let you guys know if you're confused. Anyway, on to the story!

Cole's Pov (Show)

"Now... I want answers..."

Jay spoke slowly. He leaned his body forward, against the table, staring daggers at this tattoo covered man we found in the bar.

"I don't know what you're talkin' about, kid," the man grumbled while he crossed his arms and sat comfortably in his chair.

"Oh, don't lie to me, punk! We were told that you know where our master might be. Now... Spill it! Or my friend over here won't play so nice like me!" Jay demanded, very loudly might I add, as he grabbed the guy by the shirt collar and motioned over to me.

The guy glanced my way. His face just contorted into confusion, probably wondering how two teens got in a bar anyway.

One awkward staring contest later, I sighed in response. Jay noticed and looked at me for help.

"Cole, come on, buddy. You're suppose to be worst cop over here," Jay whispered.

I contemplated my next move, really doubting Jay's tatic would even work.

Eventually, I gave in.

"Just tell us what you know, alright?" I said to the dude, making sure to crack my knuckles.

The whole team has been split up for the past three months now, trying to find any clue to where Master Wu could be. He could still be lost in time, but it's been months! If he's anywhere, we have to find him.

"Okay okay! I'll talk," the man spat after the fifth shaking from Jay.

"I was told of a place of silent monks. They said that they took in some old man a while back who lost his memory."

"Wait... If they're silent monks, then how could they have said anything?" Jay asked, letting go of the guy, but we both ignored his question.

"What did the man look like?" I questioned him, failing to hide my eagerness.

"They said he had a long white beard and had a weird obsession over tea," the guy answered.

"Ha! That's got to be him! We have to head there right now!" I hollered to Jay.

"Wait, the monastery with these monks is pretty far away. It'll probably take months to get from here to there, by foot," the dude added.

"Months!?" Jay shrieked.

"Whatever it takes, just give us the directions," I almost pleaded.

"Alright, I'll write them down if you kids just get the heck outta here!" The man exclaimed.

As he was writing down the directions, I then got a call from my phone. I quickly answered it.

"Lloyd! You won't believe this, but I think we've got a lead," I told with obvious excitment.

"That's great Cole, but it'll have to wait," Lloyd replied.

"I just got word that the Realm Crystal was stolen from Heroshi's Labyrinth. I need the whole team here to investigate."

My excitement suddenly drained out of me.

"Okay...We'll be there in a minute," I said slowly. I then sighed once I ended the call.

"Cole! I got the directions! Now, let's head to that monks place!" Jay shouted with a pumped attitude.

"It'll have to wait, Jay. Lloyd needs the whole team to head to Heroshi's Labyrinth. The Realm Crystal was just stolen," I explained.