Epilogue

The skies cleared.

Fires were put out.

Cries of cheers overwhelmed the streets.

The two sets of ninja stared at their victory with pure relief overwhelming them.

Lloyd's only focus, though, was on his father as the two were enveloped in a hug.

"Lloyd, I'm... I'm so sorry. I can't-I didn't mean-"

Tears welled up in the four-armed man as he clutched the teen tightly.

"It's okay, dad... It w-wasn't your fault," The Green Ninja replied with a hitch to his tone. A smile soon spread across his cheeks as he enjoyed the moment.

At the same time, this world's Kai got to his feet after transforming back into himself. He rubbed the top of his head as if he just awoken from a dream.

"What even--"

"KAI!"

"Ny-Oof!" Torch fell back on the ground once his sister tackled him. She had a death grip around his neck before finally looking him in the eye. Tears stung her gaze before she punched him in the arm.

"OW!" he exclaimed as his sister got off him.

"Don't do that again!" she spat. Torch rose to his feet again while rubbing his arm.

"Do what?"

"Turn into a lava monster, idiot! You scared me half to death!" Water Lilly complained as she was standing up straight again. A smirk then formed over the fire master's lips.

"Good, now you know how I feel on a daily basis--Ow!" Kai whined once more when Nya punched him in the same spot, but she then quickly enveloped him in another hug.

"You're confusing me like crazy right now. You know that, right?" Torch asked, greatly accepted the hug. A smile soon appeared on his face as he hugged back.

"Hey, we just fought a lava monster Garmadon... we're well past confusion," she muttered before glancing over to see the other pair of siblings hugging it out.

Destiny's Bounty slowly made its way towards the rooftop. Zane and Master Wu waved to them from afar.

However, the gang members on board just focused on one thing, and that was their former boss. Damien's face was crushed against the concrete after Stellar finally gained the upper hand and pressed her foot against his back. The young woman held the Realm Crystal in one hand while trying to hold down the tyrant with the other. Some of the ninjas went over to assist the red head, but Damien had other plans. He glanced up at Stellar who stared him down with a cold glare.

"It's over, Damien," she spoke with anger clearly visible. Damien's eyes were burning with a similar rage.

"I took you in, Stellar... gave you a name and a home..." he muttered under his breath. Stellar leaned forward towards the criminal.

"You're also the one who tampered with my tech... People almost died because you wanted those nindroids just to do more damage, or whatever other crazy reason. You betrayed me first. You did this to yourself, so don't start blaming me," she spoke with a glossy gaze.

A moment of silence grew over them as Damien processed her words. His fingers ever so slightly shifted to his pockets as he focused back on the ground. Other World Jay and this world's Cole moved closer to the old friends, ready to take the criminal off Stellar's hands.

"You're right... I shouldn't have done that. Your technology was always special to you, something you treasured." His fingers finally latched on to whatever was in his pocket. He then twisted his head to face Stellar again.