Chapter 1 The Crystal

It was a dark night in Heroshi's Labyrinth and deep inside that forest held a base.

A base that was built to protect and lock up the Realm Crystal.

A powerful relect made by the First Spinjitzu Master to allow anyone to go through any of the 16 realms.

Ever since the Curse Realm tried to take over Ninjago, no one has ever dared to use the crystal again... until tonight.

(A/N: I know Nadahakan used it before, but no ones remembers him... so let's continue.)

A shadowy figure stood on one of the cliffs while staring down at the forest below him. The moonlight above barely illuminated his features. He narrowed his eyes as more shadowy figures came to his side.

He snapped his fingers and pointed into the forest. The others nodded and jumped into the trees. The first figure followed in as well.

The group then jumped from tree to tree until they came upon the base that held the ancient crystal.

The first figure looked down at the lasers outside of the hidden fortress. The man, the shadowy figure, signaled one of his group members and motioned towards the lasers. The group member nodded and took out a spear. They then aimed and threw it at the lasers. Alarms blared through the night air, and a crowd of nindroids rushed out with guns.

"Where ever you are, stand down. You are too close to this secured base," a nindroid ordered. The mysterious man then motioned his group again to follow. The group went along as they snuck behind the nindroids and into the base. They tip toed their way inside, but a few nindroids noticed them.

"Hault! Intruders!" one shouted. They all turned to aim their weapons at figures.

A group member pressed a button on the panel that controlled the door. As the nindroids ran towards them, the entrance slammed shut. The same group member then punched the panel, making it break, but once he did that, another alarm went off.

Dozens of white-colored nindroids entered the room.

"Stand down intruders!" a nindroid demanded.

"I don't think so...." the man, who was obviously the leader, spoke.

Him and his team then slipped into fighting stances. They pulled out their weapons and charged at the nindroids. Each of them worked together to dodged the lasers coming from the guns and took down the bots.

As they fought, one group member went to the panels. Her fingers dashed hastily across the keyboard.

"Steller, can you hack the system?" the leader asked the busy group member.

"Of course! What do you take me for? An amateur?" the hacker snapped back.

"Sir, at this rate, the Ninja will be alerted that the Realm Crystal has been compromised anyway," another group member added.

"I know that Quill, and that's what I want," the leader replied while he dodged a nindroid.

The alarm continued to blast. Cyrus Borg's face appeared on a screen.

"Intruders, leave now, or face the consequences," Borg announced.

"Oh shut it computer!" another group member shouted in anger. Borg continued to say that same sentence until Steller finished typing.

"Got it!" she shouted.

"Intruders, leave NoW Or FaC----- MALFUNCTION!!!! Error Error!!!" Borg shouted as the security systems shut down, and the group finished off the last few nindroids.

All was quiet once the fight was over, but one nindroid was still awake.

"YoU WON't gEt AWAy wItH ThIS!" the nindroid spat. He tried to grab the leader's ankle. The man looked down at the weakened machine.

"Oh, I plan on that," he replied with a smirk and yanked his ankle out of the nindroid's grasp. The leader then turned to the hacker.

"Now... Steller, locate the Realm Crystal," he commaned. Steller nodded and continued using the panels.

"Sir... What about the ninja?" Quill asked again.

"Yeah, what if they get here before we need them too?" another member questioned.

"Don't worry, they won't. By the time they get here, the rest of us will already be here, and we'll be ready," the man spoke with a crooked grin on his face.

"I'm not worried... I just don't think we should underestimate them. They saved Ninjago many times, and The Quiet One didn't think little of them when they---"

"Don't bring up that person to me, Quill!" the leader shouted.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the him. The leader noticed their looks, so he quietly took in a breath. His shoulders sagged, and his face grew calm.

"I'm sorry, let's just get that crystal and get out of here," the leader continued.

"Yes sir!" everyone exclaimed. The man then looked down as he thought about his plan.

"Soon... Soon I will have my revenge. And no one... Not even the Ninja will be able to stop me!" the leader spat quietly to himself.