Chapter 12 We Stick Together

Cole's Pov (show)

I felt weak from the gash on my arm, but I kept my eye on Stellar. She pulled me down an empty hallway in the warehouse. All I could hear was the clanking of my chains. No one else seemed to be around. This was my chance. I don't know how much damage I could do with my powers gone and this gash, but I had to try.

In one quick movement, I grabbed onto Stellar's shirt collar and held her up against the wall.

"Where's the key?" I asked quickly.

"What key?" She teased.

"Don't play dumb! I know you guys have a key some where for these dumb chains. Now where is it?" I asked again.

"I don't have it if that's what you want to hear," Stellar replied, before she kicked me in the stomach to make me let her go. I held my stomach for a second, before I jumped back to get some distance from her.
"And you're not going to get it. There's too many of us, your powers are gone, and--" She stopped gloating once she saw me flinch again at the pain. She then sighed.
"You won't be getting out of here like this," She said to me, before she walked closer to me. I tried to stand my ground, but my vision grew blurry again.
"Hey, don't pass out on me now. I wouldn't be able to carry you to Quill," I heard her say in a serious tone. I shook my head to get rid of the blurriness, and I noticed that Stellar was right in front of me. I only sighed in annoyance, before I just let her grab the end of my chains again. She then continued to pull me down the hallway.

"Quill can heal that wound quickly with his tea," Stellar explained to me.

"Tea?" I asked to keep myself awake.

"Yeah, special teas. Ones that can make you grow or shrink, or the stronger ones like healing someone," Stellar spoke.

"I've seen plenty of special teas in the past," I remarked.

"Oh yeah, doesn't your Master have special teas?" She asked. I grew saddened once she mentioned Master Wu. She noticed my silence.

"What? Were his teas that bad?" She teased again with a laugh.

"No, it's just...nothing," I stopped myself, before I continued. Stellar realized my tone and figured it was a touchy subject. She then stopped infront of the door at the end of the hall.

"Here we are," She said, before she opened the door. A young man with thick black hair was sitting at a table inside. He was reading from a book, while he also poured ingredients inside a bowl. Stellar cleared her throat.

"Quill," She started. Quill snapped out of his focus and realized someone was here.

"Oh sorry, I got lost in thought again," He apologized.

"We need a special tea to heal his wound," Stellar explained.

"Yes, of course. Give me a minute to mix the ingredients," Quill spoke. He pushed up his pair of glasses and searched for the right items. I then noticed Stellar looking around until she spotted a chair. She pulled me over to it, and tied up the end of my chain to a pipe that was beside it.

"This is just so you don't get any ideas once you're healed," Stellar spoke with a serious tone. I narrowed my eyes at her and just sat on the chair. It grew silent again until I decided to untie the wrap over my gash. Stellar grew surprised by it.

"Yeesh, you ninja need to stop jumping off buildings," She retorted.

"This is from your big friend, when he threw me into the jewelry case," I remarked in irritation.

"Yeah, Biggs can get out of hand with his fighting," Stellar replied.

"Says the girl who pulled out weapons in the dark," I remarked as I brought up the jewelry store again.