Chapter 24 David and Goliath

Nya's Pov (show)

"What is she doing here?!" I exclaimed in anger.

"Nice to see you again too," Stellar teased with a smirk plastered on her face. Cole looked back towards her with a dull look.

"You know, you're really not helping out your case here," He stated plainly.

"Sorry, old habits," Stellar remarked while throwing her hands up in defense.

"Cole, don't you know who she is?" Jay asked still in shock.

"And what she did to the Zanes?" Kai added.

"Yeah, but it's okay. She's on our side now," Cole replied.

"She helped us escape, and she already told us what happened with the Zanes. She said that it was an accident," Jay's copy rambled. I felt my eye begin to twitch as all of us stared them down in disbelief.

"Oh okay.... well if she said that it was an accident, then I guess everything is fine now... Did you want a friendship bracelet too, Stellar?" Jay questioned with complete sarcasm.

"Oh come on, Jay!" Cole shouted in irritation.

"It wasn't an accident when I shot my ray at you two, but my machine wasn't suppose to make you guys go all berserk like that. It was only ment to make you hold the others back until I was gone," Stellar explained while dropping her sarcastic demeanor. I raised an eyebrow.

"How dumb do you think we are?" My brother asked rightfully irritated.

"Look I don't expect you all to believe me," Stellar continued with her lies.

"Oh, I would hope not," My copy admitted with suspicion too.

"Even if what you said was an accident you still mind controlled the Zanes. No one forced you to do that," Cole's copy piped in with his arms crossed. He even had his headphones down this time. I was starting to think they were glued to his head. Stellar stood there speechless. She glanced back to Cole and Jay's copy. Cole stared back at her with look that seemed to be filled with... determination? I guess. I couldn't really read it. He nodded at Stellar as if he was telling her to keep going. What the heck did we miss? Wasn't she the one who kidnapped them? Now they all seem like they're getting along. Stellar's fists tightened before she let out a breath. She turned back to us with an unreadable look too.

"I'm sorry," She spoke.

"Come again?" Kai's copy asked in complete confusion.

"I'm sorry to both of you nindroids," Stellar continued while she motioned her hand to the Zanes. I glanced back at them to see they remained mute.
"And... to the rest of you. I had my reasons, actually very petty reasons, for hating you all. I used you guys as someone to pour all my anger onto. Though, after getting to know some of you...," Stellar trailed off as she glanced back at Cole. She smiled at him before returning her gaze to us.
"I realized that you all might not be so bad, so I'm sorry for using my device on you and everything else," Stellar finished. The room soon fell silent as all of us stared blankly at her.

How are any of us suppose to respond to that? I noticed the look in her eyes, this time, seemed genuine, but she could just be a good actress. I'm not sure what to even think at this point.

"But how do we know you're genuine? You could still be making all this up," My copy beat me to it with the accusation.

"And you could have found a way to mind control Cole's copy and Jay too," Kai's copy added with a narrowed gaze.

"I think she is telling the truth," A voice spoke. Everyone of us looked around to realize that it was Pixal talking through the computer again.
Stellar noticed it too and grew uncomfortable.