Twins Pt. 2

Bell's pov:
It's been a week since I last talked to Betty, we avoided each other, not a single word was shared, it hurts sometimes but I'm okay and still alive, right now I was walking home, it was night time and I just left the library, the streets were extremely quiet and dark, I felt as if someone was following me so I started walking faster, suddenly I felt a wet cloth on my mouth and an arm on my waist, I tried to fight against it but I couldn't, I felt darkness take all over me and the last thing I heard was cheers and laughter then everything went black...
Jughead's pov :
I was in the wyrm, trying to contact Belle, it's been two hours since she left the library so she was supposed to be home now, I was starting to get worry, especially after the article her mother published that was talking about the south side, claiming that they are the reason of the crimes in riverdale , it wasn't really a good idea to publish it, now there is a target on the cooper's family, suddenly, my phone started ringing, it was Belle "hey, where have you been?" I heard chuckles, it was a female voice but definitely not Belle "Heya, jonsey, it's penny" I clinched my fists as I rolled my eyes "what do you want?" "revenge, Jones, for myself and the south side, and with the youngest Cooper who happened to be your girl, I can have revenge for both" by now I was outside of the wyrm, Toni and Cheryl following me outside "again what do you want?" "I want you to come to me, it's only you and me, and you better hurry up cause my boy malachi is taking a like on your girl" the line went dead then, I slammed my fist into the wall "what happened?" Toni asked as she walked near me "Cheryl grab your bow, I need you two" with a nod, she went inside and within a second she came back, with her bow and Toni's bat, we all moved on to the Ghoulies ...
Belle's pov:
When I woke up, I was tied up and laying on a couch, my clothes were no longer on me, just in white tank top and my jeans, my sweater was missing and to be honest, I was shivering , the ropes were tight on my wrists and ankles, I sat up straight only to be met with a group of people, scary people to be honest, a guy with face paint approached me with a smirk, the alcohol smell was awfully strong, I cringed trying to move away from him, he held me in place, his face was so close, he was about to kiss me "malachi, not now, first we get rid of Jones then you can have her" a female voice called from somewhere behind the guy, he moved to the side revealing a lady with dirty blonde hair and bangs, she had a bandage on her arm which was slightly dirty and bloody, she came to my side and snack her hands in my bag that was laying next to me , she searched for a little bit before she pulled my phone out, since my phone work with finger print, she took my finger and opened it "who are you?" she stopped playing with my phone and turned to me "I'm penny Peabody, an ex Southside serpent, you see, I read your mom's article and I didn't like it, no one did, and also you see this" she gestured to her bandaged arm "your boyfriend gave it to me, and I want revenge, and you my dear are the best revenge on Alice and Jones" I scoffed in her face "you're not getting anything, my juggie will come to me, he will help me and you, you will rot in a cell and no one will know anything about you again" I spat at her, bad move, cause all I felt after this was pain, soon enough, the darkness took over me again
Jughead's pov :
I arrived at the wanted place, Toni and Cheryl hiding nearby, Penny was sitting in front of the fire, and next to her on the couch, my beautiful girl was laying unconscious in only jeans and tank top, her body covered in dirt and bruises , her legs tied up to her hands and a guy holding a knife on her neck with a smirk , anger bubbled inside me as I looked at Penny who was smirking at me "you really came" "what do you want?" she laughed at me "isn't that obvious?, I want revenge jonsey, and I know you're weakness, she's laying over there, and I'm willing to use her and take revenge on you" I rolled my eyes "your not taking anything, I'm taking Belle and we're leaving" she laughed hysterically "you and who?" a lot of ghoulies appeared from behind her, the one who held the knife on belle's neck, moved his hand up and down her exposed arm and twirled a piece of her hair in his hand "after we take you out Jones, I'll have her and I'll show her the true meaning of a man" he said sarcastically, grabbing her arm hard cause a yelp to come out of her throat , suddenly an arrow flied into his shoulder, right in dramatic enterenc, Cheryl and Toni stepped into the light, Cheryl with her bow and arrow, narrowed on penny's head, Toni swinging her bat, I smirked as I saw Penny's face twist in anger "like I said, I'm taking Belle and we're leaving" I stepped closer, getting my switch blade out "fine take her, but it's not over Jughead" I walked towards the unconscious girl and cutted her ropes, there were red marks around her wrists and ankles that will surely leave a bruise, I removed my jacket and warped her into it then I picked her up, she groaned in pain and tried to get away from me "it's okay, belle, it's me" she relaxed in my arms and I walked away from that dirty place only to be stopped by penny's voice "this isn't over Jones" I turned around and smirked at her then left with an idea forming into my head , but right now I was worrying about Belle, I hope she doesn't have trauma....
Once I reached the the cooper's house, I knocked on the door and a crying Alice opened the door to me, once she saw Belle in my arms, she started crying harder, I pushed past her and went to her room, Betty following behind me, I was still mad at her for what she said but right now I couldn't care less, I laid her in bed and removed her shoes,a soft whimper escaped her mouth making my heart ache for her , I covered her as I turned to look at betty, who stood in the doorway, tears falling from her eyes, I sighed while rubbing my face "did you call the cops?" she nodded and made her way inside "is she..?" I scoffed "she is still alive betty, sadly for you, she is" I spat while she was crying harder now, I felt guilty for what I said, I don't know what she is going through right now, with her twin almost died, she looked like she needed a moment, I excused myself and went down stairs, wanting to discuss the plan with Alice, Cheryl and Toni were already by her side, trying to calm her down , this is going to be a long night...
Belle's pov:
I wasn't fully awake but, I was aware of what was going on, I was just laying on a couch and suddenly I was picked up and something was warped around me, I instantly tried to push it away but then I heard Jughead's voice, it calmed me down and I relaxed into his arms , it wasn't just him, I think it was Cheryl and Toni too, I tried to force my eyes open, but he always sent me back to world between consciousness and unconsciousness, I hated the fact that he was forced to carry me through out the woods and to my house, I tried to make him put me down a couple times, but he refused, since the last time I didn't open my eyes again, even when I heard mom cry, I didn't wake up, I didn't move, I think jug thought that I was asleep, anyway, I heard him shout at Betty, I heard her crying, I don't know why, isn't that what she wanted?
Soon I heard jug excuse himself out of the room, and I felt someone near me, I knew it's betty, her hands held mine as she sobbed quietly "Belle, please wake up, I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said, I don't wish you death, Izabelle please wake up" my eyes fluttered open when she said my name, just like Jughead, I hate my name and everyone knows that, my lazy gaze landed on her, her head was resting on the bed while she kept holding my hand in hers "don't call me Izabelle" her head shot up to me, I smiled slightly at her, don't get me wrong, I tried to grin but it was painful so I stuck with a smile, she pulled me into her arms carefully "I'm sorry Belle, I love you, I don't know what happened to me, I just, felt like no one loved me, like I'm worthless or...-" I pulled away cutting her off with a smile "it's okay betty, you're not worthless, hell betty you're mom's favorite, and I understand what you are feel, it's okay" she sniffled and pulled me in one last hug before jug came to my room, she left and he sat in her spot, he looked exhausted "I'm sorry, I should have been more careful" he shot up from his spot and hovered on top of me, he placed his lips on mine shushing me, he pulled away and sat on the edge of the bed, knowing my condition, I wasn't even able to stand on my feet so he pulled away before thing get heat up, he smirked at me "I'm starting to believe that i'm your carriage" I laughed at his joke knowing exactly what he meant, I shrugged and forced myself up and closer to him, he took hint on what I was doing and came closer to me, he warped his arms around me and I snuggled into him "I've called Keller and by now he should be heading to where penny is, we won't hear from her again" he kissed the top of my head and laid down with me on top of his chest, he stroked my hair as he looked at me with a playful smirk "you would make a cute serpent" I turned to look at him "I would have been a serpent if someone agreed" he rolled his eyes before pulling me closer "I'm trying to get something better than the serpent dance for the girls, and I don't want you to go through the gauntlet, I don't like being scared about you" I stared at him in awe "aww, is little juggie scared for me?" I said punching his nose lightly, he shook his head while rolling his eyes, still, a smile came to his face, he pressed his lips to my temple kissing lightly, I hugged him tightly "goodnight jug, I love you" his grip on me tighten a little bit "I love you too, princess"....