Phone Call Confession

*inspired by the video above*
Skylar pov:
We were having a sleep over and by we I mean, Betty, veronica, Cheryl, Toni and myself.
We were setting peacefully, watching some horror movies while clinging into each other like the killer will jump from the TV and kill us, around us, was an empty pizza box and another half eaten one, empty bowls of popcorn and candy. Like I said everything was so peaceful until...
"let's play truth or dare!" Cheryl shouted earning agreement from all of us, no one thought it would hurt to play one innocent game of truth and dare, right? WRONG!!.
"okay I'll start with veronica, truth or dare?" the red headed asked the raven one "dare!" Ronnie screamed excitedly, Cheryl seemed to be thinking but soon, her eyes lit up with joy "I dare you to stuff your mouth with marshmallows and sing baby shark" laughter erupted from all of us while veronica wasted no time in stuffing her mouth with marshmallows, once finished, she began singing as we all clapped laughing at her muffled voice, once done, Ronnie turned to me "sky, truth or dare?" her signature smirk covering her features, knowing if I choose truth they will ask me about Jughead.
So long story short, Jughead has been my best friend since I was six, we met in the garden where we exchanged our head covers, he gave me his beanie since he stole my small crown shaped hair clip, and I had a crush on him since I was ten years old, yes I was young then but I couldn't help.
"dare!" I smiled at her and she held her smirk, the other smirking as well and looking at me with evil joy "I dare you to call Jughead and tell him how you feel about him" my face paled, I can't tell him he already like another girl and I supported him, I can't actually lose him "guys, he already told me he likes another girl, and I supported him, you should have seen the way his face light up whenever he spoke about her, and that idiot doesn't notice how much it angers me" I threw the bellow I was holding on to my lap away, my hands digging into my black hair, Betty placed a hand on my shoulder in a comforting manner "well, talk to him, may be you are that girl, did he describe her to you?" I shook my head "maybe Forsyth was teasing you" Toni said earning agreement from everyone, I sighed and took my phone out and dialed his number, it rang for a while before his voice came into the room "hey sky!" I felt my face heat up and a lump in my throat, I smiled instantly and forgot about everyone else in the room "hey juggie, um, listen there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a while, I just want you to listen to me till the end and, bare with me okay?" I waited for his reply "sky, you okay?" I laughed slightly "yea, I'm fine, just listen to me" "okay" I took a deep breath and prepared to say the first sentence "Forsyth pendleton Jones the third" I began with his name to make him know that I'm serious "we've been friends for like ten years, we'll complete them eleven within a month and, this thing that I wanted to tell you was, uhh, I don't even know how to say it, maybe because you're perfect and I don't see myself with you.... What I'm saying is that, you're cute and smart, you're funny and caring and you're an amazing person and me being your friend for all this time, it was hard for me not to fall hard for you, oh my God I just said that "I laughed with tears in my eyes as I realized that I gave away the secret I kept to myself for more than six years, taking another deep breath, I spoke again" I love you, I know that it's weird and unexpected since I never gave away how I felt for you, I know that I'll never be more than a friend to you so it's okay, I just wanted to tell you this so... "

" sky.. "

" no, it's okay I understand you... "

" sky? "

" it's okay jug, I mean who am I kidding.. "

" SKYLAR!!! "

" yes!? "

" I love you too"

My eyes were wide open  as my lips parted slightly, did I hear right?, I heard his chuckle on the other side "yes you heard me right, I love you, I always have and always will. Yes you're idiot at some time cause I gave you many hints but you being the idiot you are, didn't get them, still, this is a really unique way to tell me about your feelings for me sky, uh, listen I have to go but, I'll see you tomorrow so we can talk about this, what do you say, tomorrow at 7? "I could hear the smirk on his voice and all I could do is nodding, veronica shook me slightly and I just remembered that they were here" yes, yes tomorrow is perfect "" great, it's a date then "he said then hang up, I looked at them smiling like an idiot and only thinking about the date..