Goodbye Jughead Pt. 2

Running around Thornhill's gardens ,Cynthia blossom was looking around for her blue eyed lover, her hazel eyes squint shut as the sun light hit her face, targeting her eyes and making it almost impossible to see, though, she saw a tall figure with raven hair and wearing a dark shirt, she smiled as she sprinted as fast as she could, after all she was dressed in a tight black skirt and red top along with some black heels, she was dressed as a blossom.
As she reached the tall figure, she noticed something, the black mob that was on his head wasn't hair, it was a grey beanie, a beanie she knew to well.
"Jughead" she whispered, her voice cracking slightly.
He smiled softly at her as he moved to warp his arms around her, but she pushed him away, catching him by surprise, hurt was visible in his eyes "thia, it's me" he pleaded with his eyes, yet, she just shook her head at him "where's damon?" her voice came cold, it was the same way she wished it sounded 5 years ago, she looked into the eyes that she used to drawn into, but now it was different, she didn't want to look into them, she wanted the icy blue eyes of the guy that had truly captured her heart.
Jughead's eyes grew cold as he stared down at her, the same smug smirk was covering his features as he scoffed while stuffing his hands in his pockets "you really think he loves someone as pathetic as you are, wake up Cynthia blossom, no one will ever love you" angry tears came into her eyes as she shook her head fiercely, she backed away as he stepped closer to her, suddenly, feeling the cold brick walls that surrounded the lands of Thornhill, he bent down so he was in eye level with her "you don't deserve love, Cynthia"..

Cynthia shot up from the bed, breathing heavily as she looked around herself, the other side of the bed was empty but the noise from the bathroom made it clear that damon was up early, looking at the clock, it read 5.30am, sighing deeply, she plopped down onto her pillow, the covers swallowing her small bady, she didn't bother looking up as the bathroom door opened, damon walked outside fully dressed in black attire , he smirked as he moved closer to his girlfriend's body, he chuckled as he pulled the covers away from her to see her dressed in one of his shirts "good morning sunshine!" she curled up into a ball, not wanting to get up yet, he sighed while 'tsk'ing his tongue three times, he bent down, sneakily, sliding his hands around her body as he lifted her up bridal style, she squealed and trashed as she knew what came next" I gave you a chance to get up yourself but, you left me no choice " he laughed as he threw her in the cold water he filled the tub with, wetting himself as well...

" welcome to riverdale, the town with the pep" Cynthia blossom said dramatically as damon drove past the welcoming sign of riverdale, she looked around, memories came flooding into her mind, how she and her siblings would sneak out of the house to drive their bikes, how their mother, the penelope blossom, would lead her and Cheryl through the woods so they can practice Archery, which was her only defense against the danger that loomed around mystic falls and riverdale as well, the memory of her broken self leaving town in tears, she looked back at damon who was looking ahead, she laced her fingers with his and he smiled softly, if there was something good that came out of her ugly heartbreak that happened in this town, it would be damon, she was sure that he was the one she would choose to spend the rest of her life with, she was pulled out of her thoughts when she noticed the 50s style small diner that held a speakeasy underneath its ground, she grinned as damon pulled up in it's parking lot, the pair got out as they were dressed like each other, Cynthia in a long sleeved dark blue blouse and black leggings with white converse, something her mother would have a heart attack If she saw her in it , while damon was dressed in his normal black jeans and dark blue button up shirt, having the black one he had earlier soaked by none other than the blossom girl as a payback, he laced his fingers with hers as they entered the diner, only to be greeted by none other than pop tate, the owner of pop's and the one to make the best burgers and milkshakes in the world, he looked up and smiled instantly at his favorite customer, even if she left a long time ago, he could never forget the youngest blossom, no one did, he walked around the counter and pulled her in a hug, the redhead accepted it with a smile on her face, damon watching with a smile while pop and Cynthia talked, how carefree she was and the fact that he actually still remembered her even after five years of being away, pop turned to him and stuck his hand for him to shake, damon smiled while introducing himself to pop "damon salvatore, Cynthia's boyfriend, pleasure to meet you" pop glanced at Cynthia and gave her a nod of approval and admiration, happiness visible in his eyes as he watched them move to one of the booths.