Plan Pt. 2

Joon's pov :
Today was going to be different, today was the day me and jug would announce our, fake, dating thing, I didn't do anything special today, even though I thought about wearing a skirt, but I ignored that thought, I wore a normal black jeans with an off the shoulder grey sweater, I pulled my hair in a sided braid, and did my normal makeup, some concealer, mascara and lastly some cherry lip gloss, I looked at the clock and saw that I still have some time for breakfast..
As I placed my bowl in the sink, my phone went off signaling that Jughead was near the house, I put my shoes on, and quickly tied them up, I picked my backpack and threw it over my shoulder, as I grabbed my phone and went outside I spotted Jughead on the door way, he smiled at me and I returned it, once I was near him he kissed my cheek and took my hand, I was blushing like crazy, thankfully I applied a tad more concealer today and it appeared as a faint blush, I knew that betty was watching us, and I was sure that she saw us when we saw her and archie, she gave us a fake smile and moved faster while archie made his way to us, another thing I love about Jughead, he is not the one to leave his best friend, sure he was angry at him for kissing his girlfriend but he did not leave him, as archie approached us, he looked at our connected hands, a smirk on his face as he looked at me and his best friend, jug just rolled his eyes and continued to walk toward the school...
During lunch time, we made our way to our friends table, everyone was there, Ronnie, Archie, Cheryl, Kevin, Reggie and most importantly Betty, once Jughead saw Betty, he pulled me closer to him, when we approached it we saw two spots on each side of the benches, Cheryl was quick to see us as she tapped Ronnie's shoulder, when she looked at us she gave us a confused look "guys, anything you want to share?" she attracted everyone's attention to us, jug cleared his throat and started the speech me and him practiced on "I'm happy to announce that, joon and I are officially together" he finished with a smile, everyone cheered, Kevin moved from his spot and sat next to Cheryl allowing me and jug to set next to each other, the lunch was fun, it was full of me and him telling the story we made about how we fell in love with each other and Reggie and Cheryl threatening Jughead, belive it or not, I was friends with the both, I was even a river vixen, not a normal river vixen, but the lighter one and the one who always stood on the top of the pyramid, I noticed that Betty had her nails cutting into the palm of her hand, I was happy, for many reasons, one that I got some time with Jughead, two that this was going to end fast and it'll cause me the smallest amount of hurt as possible, lunch was over and everyone moved to go to their classes, well everyone but betty, she went to the bathroom, I know what she was doing, she was trying to calm herself down, I did that many times, so I can go through the day when I had to watch the two being all couple-y and cute together, I looked at Jughead who was looking ahead, I tugged on his hand making him look at me "I have to say, you're a genius, you're plan worked from the first day" "how do you know?" I look at him and rolled my eyes, sometimes the boys can be dump, I sighed deeply "when we were outside telling the story, she was digging her nails in her palm, and I definitely didn't miss the look of anger in her eyes when she ran to the bathroom, she's trying to calm herself down, I did it many times" he looked at me with a curious expression "why did you need to calm yourself down?", shit, shit, shit, he wasn't supposed to know, I swallowed hard and looked at him "stress, just normal stuff" he nodded, clearly not convinced, we parted ways and went to class trying to think about anything but not that deal....
Our friends insisted we go to pop's to celebrate, so here we are sitting in a booth in pop's, with milkshakes in front of us, me, jug and Ronnie on one side, Betty, Cheryl and Kevin on the other, Archie and Reggie did not make it since they had football practice, Betty was seated near the window and I quickly pushed Jughead to set next to the window then me after him and Ronnie beside me, I noticed that Jughead would occasionally look at me, I was blushing and I knew it, but what made me sad, the fact that Betty acted like she did not care, then that question came to my mind, what if this didn't work?, what if she moved on from Jughead?, their conversation went to the prom "so jug, you'll take jo to the dance, right?" Ronnie asked Jughead who was busy holding my hand, nodding at them, Cheryl, Ronnie and kev squealed and started a schedule on when to get the prom dress, I looked at Jughead who was glancing at betty who didn't pay attention, I looked at him, blinking the tears away, waiting for this night to be over so I can go home and write then cry to my pillow....
I sat in my room, covers pulled on me, laptop on my lap with a page full of writing, my eyes went to the last sentences "in that moment, when charlotte looked at her beloved fake boyfriend, when she saw that he wasn't even paying attention to her, she knew that he doesn't even see her, he just see his ex, she felt worthless and broken, she spent the rest of the day, watching him looking at his real love, while completely ignoring her, she started questioning herself, if this was a bad idea, if she would get hurt, if she would still have feelings for him "tears fell from my eyes as I read my writing, I wrote everything I felt this day, it was painful to watch the love of my life, completely using me to get his ex back, I slammed my computer shut and sobbed into my pillow until I fell asleep dreaming about a miracle, that Jughead would fall in love with me instead....

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 || J.jonesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें