Plan Pt.3

Joon's pov :
Its been two days since we announced our 'dating' thing, Today, even though it was a bad day for me, my dad left today 6 years ago, still, it wasn't as awkward as the first day, me and jug talked while we walked to school, just normal things, my story, what we're doing next and we agreed to go to pop's tonight, just like friends , right now we were walking into the student lounge, all our friends were sat on the couch, leaving one spot on the arm chair, Ronnie and Cheryl smirked at us as jug rolled his eyes and pulled me with him, he sat first then pulled me onto his lap, I'm sure I was crimson red right now as the teenagers around us smirked while Betty buried her nose in a book, that didn't mean that she wasn't sneaking looks at us, through out the whole conversation, I zoned out, I was wondering, maybe Betty is already moving on, maybe she knows what we are doing, maybe her and jug are planning this together and after everyday, he goes to her and tell her about us, at that thought I really wanted to cry, my mind gave me evidences that the last idea was true, I removed his arm from my waist "excuse me" I mumbled quietly and ran out of the lounge and onto the bathroom, I sat in one of the stalls holding a wipe over my mouth to try and shut the sobs down, every bad memory came to my mind, dad's leaving, the fight with Betty after the contest, the flirt between her and jug, all the way to the last minute, when I ran into this stall, crying my eyes out, I cursed myself for accepting that stupid deal, I cursed myself for having a crush on Jughead, and I cursed betty cooper for ranting about how jealous she is of me.
I wiped my tears away and went to wash my face, it was red and hot, a female voice called me, I snapped my head toward it and saw veronica, she looked at me concerned "jo, you okay?, what happened?" I wiped my eyes in a failed attempt to hold tears back, she pulled me into her arms as I cried onto her shoulder, without thinking, I told her everything about the deal, about me and him fake dating, she pulled away with a frown" jo, why? "" I was stupid vee, I thought that if I accepted this deal I would hate him or at least, I would realize that he is not mine and I would love someone else, but my heart, my stupid heart just keeps falling for him harder and I can't stop it vee" she looked at me sympathetically before her face lit up "I have an idea, what if we made him fall in love with you, maybe he's starting to catch feelings for you, I mean, Betty never sat on his lap in public or when me and archie were with them, they wouldn't kiss or anything in front of us, he is comfortable with you, and that's a good thing, have you two gone on a date yet? " I shook my head no" but we're going to pop's tonight " she seemed to be thinking for a moment" dress nicely today and talk about the feelings, how is he feeling about that deal and if he is excited to the prom, you know try to take the information from him casually " I nodded my head before the bell ring singling for us to go to class, just as I walked out I bumped into Jughead, he looked down at me with real concern" you okay? " I nodded giving him a false smile that he clearly didn't buy but, since we had class, he didn't say anything about it.
The bell rang signaling that the class was finally over, I kept thinking about the story, what should I write next I should at least give a kiss between the two of them, or a romantic scene between the two, a comfort or something, maybe jealousy, I walked out of the class, bumping into someone and almost falling, however, a pair of strong arms caught me , I looked up and saw the one and only, Jughead Jones, a concerned look on his face "you okay?" I frowned at him, why wouldn't I be okay?, he pulled me into an empty classroom where he pressed his palm to my forehead , I gave a slight smile "what are you doing?" "something is off with you and as your boyfriend, I have a right to ask"he gave me a smile while I just looked down.
Something is off with me? Really Jughead?, actually ALOT of things is off with me, starting from our stupid deal and all the way to dad's leaving, gently, he left my chin up, I took a deep breath looking in his eyes "my dad left today, just six years ago, I still remember that day, I still try to contact him but, I never got an answer" a few tears ran down my face as he pulled me in a 'friendly' hug, I accepted it, listening to his heart beat that noticeably raised, just like me, we stood like this for a while, just holding each other, each thinking about their problems, we pulled away once we heard the bell, a faint blush creeping on his face while me, I blushed like a mad man, I looked over his shoulder and saw piercing green eyes looking at us, I grinned at Jughead and gave him a lovingly look, he gave me a confused look "Betty's looking at us" I said not moving my lips, he chuckled lightly before taking my hand and walking out the classroom, definitely not missing Betty's shadow passing us, we parted ways, each going to the class.