Diary

A/N: this one is inspired by "I'm not okay with this" 's Sydney Novak, and pretty much the final part, except a small change, so I only took two characters which are, Stan and syd, and changed the way syd looked and her dress, hope you enjoy it.

Sydney' s pov:

I smothed my black dress, my red hair falling around my face, I wanted to look nice for her, for midge, since she found out that moose cheated on her, she was broken, I know she doesn't feel the same about me, but I'm not sure what I feel towards ...

I smothed my black dress, my red hair falling around my face, I wanted to look nice for her, for midge, since she found out that moose cheated on her, she was broken, I know she doesn't feel the same about me, but I'm not sure what I feel towards her too, I was happy in the beginning that she had found out the truth, then I bumped into him, the serpent king, I remember that day well:
Flashback :
I was walking down the hallway, I just told midge that I saw moose in the girls locker room with a vixen, she was heart broken but, she will get through it, as I was deep in my thoughts I bumped into someone's chest, I almost fell but luckily, his hand held me, I looked up and everything was quiet, I heard some whispers from the people who passed us, I blinked a couple times before clearing my throat "sorry" I mumbled before rushing to class, I glanced behind and saw him shaking his head while looking my way, a faint smirk on his face ..
End of flashback.
And since that day I felt like, midge wasn't the one, but in the end, he made people fear him and I'm sure he doesn't remember me even, while I was finishing my makeup, I saw my wrist, I saw the scar on it, it was a single one that I did before my dad find out, I promised him that I was going to stop if he stayed with me, I kept my promise but he did not, and now I am always angry, I stopped when I heard a small crack voice, great I just cracked the wall again, I moved the mirror so it was hiding it, I got my silver bracelet and put it on hiding my scar from every one, as I slipped my black heels on who mother insisted on wearing it, I went down stairs to find midge in a pink dress, it had more pearls on the top and it was slightly more opened and revealing, her hair was away from her forehead and into a nice hair style, after the usual and mom taking some pictures of us, we headed outside to Stan's car.
When we entered the school hall, kids were dancing around each other, balloons were everywhere, midge went to her friends as me and Stan took a seat, a few minutes later Stan started a conversation "you're so lucky to go with your crush" he said while looking at Amy (his crush), I shrugged "I don't know, maybe I don't like her that way" his head snapped toward me with wide eyes and his eyebrows wiggled together, I chuckled at his face and sighed, he caught up on what I meant "you mean that the serpent king is still on your mind, right?" he said with a smirk, I nudged him playfully, I blushed a bit, he was right though but I won't admit it, my eyes landed on midge as she pulled Amy to the dance floor sending a wink at me, I realized what she was doing" wanna dance? "I offered my hand with a giggle, he chuckled lightly but took my hand anyway, as we started dancing we had a small conversation as I felt Amy's eyes on us, I looked towards midge, with a slight nod, we spun around, I caught midge as Stan caught Amy, he looked at me "you're welcome" I mouthed and turned to midge again, she warped her arms around my neck as mine flew around her waist, we kept swaying for a while, me trying to find a way to tell her that I don't like her like that, she sighed before looking at me "syd, I want to tell you some thing, I know you said you like me but, I'm sorry syd, I don't think I have the same feelings as you, I hope that we still friends and you find someone who can make you happy" she finished with a sad smile, I just smiled at her while nodding, I didn't know what to say "I don't know what to say, but I'm glad you said this, even me, I'm still not sure what I feel towards you but, yeah, we can be friends" we kept dancing until the announcement of the king and queen of course, Cheryl was the queen and Reggie was the king, while Reggie was talking, a drunk moose came up to stage causing midge to roll her eyes and fold her arms, the teacher tried to take the microphone from him "just give me a minute, most of you knows me, heck, all of you knows me, the big bad jock, but none of you knows what the weirdos can be hiding, sydney Novak" he turned towards me along with every one in the room "raise your hand syd, let them see you" I felt tears sting in my eyes as I held them back, he walked closer to me "everyone in her life thinks that she is a piece of shit, which is by the way, what you really are, but that's not our point, sydney here has some secrets to share, first of them, she is one hell of a writer" he pulled my diary out of his pocket, I gasped when I realized that he had read it and now he knows everything and I'm sure he will say it, next to him, I saw Stanley walking up to him, I shook my head telling him to stop "you all remember my party, while I was down with my friends, she was in a room kissing my girlfriend, and not just that, our little syd, has a huge crush on the serpent king, the one and the only Jughead Jones" gaspes filled the room as anger bubbled inside of me 'shut up, shut up just shut up' I wanted to scream at him "and not just that, but our syd, tried to kill her self once, but her daddy stopped her, I wonder why he did it, but all of that isn't even compared to what I'm about to say" he stepped closer to me "Sydney claims that she has.-"a punch cutted him short sending him to the floor, no it wasn't me, no it wasn't Stan, it was the last person I wanted to see right now, yes it was Jughead Jones the third, he grabbed my diary before glaring at everyone causing them to take a step back" if I heard that any of you bothered her again, you will have to deal with me " he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the whole school, we stopped in front of his truck, he leand against it as I stood looking at the ground tears streaming down my face, I was embarrassed, I didn't want him to know like this, hell, I didn't want him to know anyway, I was about to speak but "was what he said real?" I stuttered trying to find an answer, he stood from his spot and moved closer to me, I prepared myself for anything, he, gently, grabbed my chin lifting it up making me look at him, he repeated himself and I just nodded, he grabbed my hand accidentally moving my silver bracelet showing the small scar, he looked at me then back at my hand, he grabbed it holding it close to his chest "well, what if I told you that I love you?" (Ali gatie, ya'll) my eyes went wide, my mouth was slightly open, before I could say anything he crashed his lips against mine in a firm kiss , I immediately kissed back, one of his arm snack around my waist as the other held my neck, my heels helped me a little bit, my hands grabbed the collar of his jacket, our bodies pressed together, the warmth from his body helped me against the small breeze, he pulled away opening his eyes "Sydney Novak, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked smirking at me, that little shit knew how to make me lose focus "is that really a question?" I asked causing him to chuckle as he pulled me in for another kiss....