Plan

Joon's pov :
I was sitting on my porch , my laptop on my lap  and hot chocolate with marshmallows on top of it in a hand, my reading glasses on my eyes as the small light on top of me helped me write my weekly story for mom, she was helping me with writing , I was practically sinking into my oversized grey hoodie, my feet moving into my fluffy grey socks, I wasn't really paying attention to anything, I was writing this story , about two people, the quiet girl and the gloomy boy, the both find sense of comfort in each other, and from a small talk they started a friendship that led to them falling in love with each other, then I heard screaming from the house in front of us, the cooper's house, I just saw Jughead sneaking into Betty's room, she was so lucky to have him by her side, I wished if it was me, every time I write a story, I imagine him being the lover boy and me being the stubborn girl who falls in love with him after hundreds of tries, I really wanted to tell Alice about their little late make out sessions, but I didn't want him to hate me or something so I stayed quiet, I mean he doesn't even know that I exist and that's not the best way to know your crush, I jumped from my seat when the front door was slammed shut, a very angry Jughead walked the street as a crying betty looked at him, I sat there watching the scene, I scoffed at Betty, I'm sure Jughead found out about the kiss she had with archie Andrews, I wonder if veronica found out, speaking of veronica, my phone screen lightened up with her name, I answered it, before she get to talk I beated her to it "let me guess, you just found out that archie and betty kissed?" I could feel her mouth hang open as a small 'how' came, I sighed and leaned back in my seat "I just heard Jughead and betty arguing about it, I think they broke up" she hummed in response, then she started to fill me in about what happened, she was soo sad so I decided to cheer her up "you wanna come for a sleep over?" I heard her small laugh, then she responded "already on my way" I laugh at her and with a quick bye, I ended the call, I looked at the laptop screen, and saw that I finished my story with the typical happy ending , I saved it then closed my computer, and went inside not thinking about anything other than helping my best friend..
~two weeks later ~
Betty and jug broke up and never spoke to each other, even though I could tell that jug wanted her back, Archie and veronica agreed on being friends, and now he is focusing on music and veronica is with Reggie and they are happy, so I'm happy, as for me, I met the core four and became friends with them, well, not all of them, Betty and I never got along, especially when I won the writing contest when we were kids, she was so angry and until today she always send me death glare whenever she sees me, anyway, I was struggling to come up with a story, I was having the worst writer blocks in my life, but on the other hand, me and Jughead became friends, yes he was sad sometimes but when we talked we would share ideas, but one thing that I never thought would happen, I was getting my things from my locker, ready to go to pop's in hopes to find an inspiration for a story, when I closed it, I saw Jughead leaning against it with a smile, goddammit, that smile was the first thing that caught my eye, I returned the smile as I turned to face him "wanna go to pop's I need your help with something" I nodded and we made our way to pop's, I was wondering "what could he possibly need my help with?"....
We were In pop's, sitting in my usual booth, a chocolate milkshake in front of me, an untouched burger and similar milkshake in front of Jughead, it's been 10 minutes since we spoke a word to each other, I sipped quietly on my milkshake, waiting for him to talk, when he didn't I sighed deeply "what's wrong jug?, you know you can tell me anything" I said softly trying to get him to tell me what's wrong with him, he rubbed his face while sighing "I need your help, it's about betty" I swore that I heard my heart crack, I mentally rolled my eyes and scoffed at myself 'you idiot, did you really think that he was going to like a loser like you?' I sank in my sweater but nodded at him to continue "I want her back but, she doesn't even talk to me and I need you to help me find a way to get her back, joon, please" hearing my name from him brought a small smile to my face "you really love her, don't you?" he nodded, clearly not catching the hint of sadness in my voice "okay, what do you need?" I said trying to sound cheery hopefully he won't catch up on the sadness in my voice "so to be honest with you, I've known you for a long time, Betty wouldn't stop talking about how you cheated to win the contest, and I believe her in the beginning, but then I read it and found it soo good, and from her talking, she is jealous of you, so I was going to tell you that I like you and fake dating you and when she is jealous and come back to me, I would break up with you "he finished lowering his head, me on the other hand, I sat there, wide glossy eyes, mouth hanging open and arms crossed, I couldn't believe that the boy I was deathly in love with, he was going to use me to go back to his cheating ex, I was about to get out of the booth when he spoke again "but then I knew that, it wasn't fair, so I want your help" I felt like I was frozen, when he looked up at me I saw the hurt in his eyes, I knew that he needed her to continue, I knew that maybe he wasn't mine, I had to let him go, I blinked the tears away "what do you mean?" "I mean that I have an idea, it's okay if you don't want to do it, I understand" he took a deep breath as if trying to find a way to say what he was to say "we will date" my eyes went wide and I'm sure I was blushing, he quickly shook his head "no, no, no, not like this, we will pretend to be a couple, just to make her jealous, and don't worry, I understand if you don't want to -" "okay" I said quietly and I'm sure I caught him off guard cause his face was funny, his eyes and mouth were wide open, I chuckled lightly at him, then I figured something "I'll help on one condition, you see, I have a major writer blocks, and I need a story, and I want to make this deal my story and don't worry you won't be mentioned in it" he nodded his head and I extended my hand for him to shake, when he took I felt these sparks and I think he felt the same way, we pulled away quickly and started to discuss every small detail so it would be perfect, it was like a story to us, and after 3 hours of talking I left with him promising to walk me to school tomorrow , maybe this was a wrong thing but, I'll get to spend some time with him, even if he didn't feel the way he was showing, I just hope that I don't fall more for him....
I plopped on my bed, after finishing my homework, I had an hour or two to write, I grabbed my computer and started writing "that's how it all started, a deal between two people , a head over heel girl and a guy who was willing to have his ex back, it was dump of her to accept, but she did, maybe because she was so desperate to have him by her side and the fear of losing him if she refused took over her, she was going to get hurt, she knew it, but maybe she would get rid of her feelings for him, that what charlotte thought when she layed in bed just after her deal with Jack, Jack, who had been her crush for a long time, who just admitted that he was going to use her to get Amy, his ex, back made her want to hate him, her mind told her that he was only going to hurt her, that he was going to break her, but her heart, her stupid heart made it impossible for her to hate him, she would always love him and it will always kill her, laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, she made a decision, she would enjoy her time with him, then darkness pulled her in, shutting down all of her senses and pulling her soul into the beautiful world of dreams " I yawned as I saved my writing, every word I wrote, was how I actually felt, I closed my computer and laid in my bed, I pulled my white covers on me, staring blankly at my baby blue ceiling, I knew the end of the story already, I just waited for the events, that's all I can do....