Cheater?

"this is something happened after the first cheater shot, read it to understand"
Sadie's pov:
It's been about a month now since me and jughead got together, everyone was happy to hear about it, well, Archie wasn't really that happy considering betty was his childhood friend and he proposed to her when they were kids, he became a bit cold with me and sided with Betty even though he was the only who knew the real reason why 'bughead' broke up, yes, Jughead refused to tell anyone about catching betty naked between Reggie's arms, on the mention of Betty, all she did was trying to get me and jughead to break up, it didn't work of course, to make her madder, Jughead came up with a ship name for us 'jadie' (what? It worked didn't it?!) however, my family was more than happy to know about us being together, mom literally threw a party for us, any way, everything was more than good until that damn party.

It was Wednesday , when Cheryl blossom threw a party at Thornhill, everyone was invited to it, I turned to veronica who was standing next to me "that's seems like the perfect break during the week" I said sarcastically, she rolled her eyes with a smile "now I get why Jughead like you so much" I blushed at that "yea, I love him too" I looked up to see behind her , an annoyed Jughead being dragged by archie, once his eyes landed on me, he gave me his signature smirk, he slipped his arm around me, pulling me closer, I saw veronica smile and archie gave us a tight smile , I shrugged it off then turned to Jughead "let me guess, he's forcing you to the party, right?" he nodded with a groan, I chuckled and kissed his cheek making him shut up immediately, Betty came and gave me (as always) a stinky eye, I rolled my eyes at her and stopped when I felt a kiss on my neck, I turned to Jughead who was holding a smirk while glancing at my 'tomato' face , we said our goodbye and left.
The party
I walked in, hand in hand with Jughead, he was dressed normally while I decided to get a little bit dressy for him

(the outfit above)

I spotted archie and betty talking while glancing towards me, these two really gave me goosebumps with their eyes, I tightened my grip on Jughead's hand a little bit, he pulled me through the already drunk kids and toward the sofa, once we reached it, I pushed him down and sat on his lap, comparing to Jughead, I'm sure I looked really tiny between his arms and I loved it, it always made me feel safe, just like I used to feel with dad, he smiled at me and I returned "there's better places to be in right now" he hummed in agreement, we were both happy until veronica came and gave us two cups, we, reluctantly , drank it, veronica pulled me to the dance floor, both her and I kept dancing and laughing at how silly we must have looked, I caught glimpse of Jughead and archie talking, they seemed like they were arguing , then, suddenly, a cup was pushed into my hand and I couldn't make out who gave it to me, but I wasn't in the right state of mind to worry about it so I just drank it, suddenly, my head started spinning , my vision was blurry, I felt my self being dragged away from the noise and pushed into something hard, I moaned in pain, trying to hold onto something then everything else was a blurr, the last thing I remember was me, being carried bridal style in someone's arms, they seemed to be climbing a stairs then I heard Jughead's sarcastic voice saying "I'm never going to let you attend any other parties" I cracked a smile as I felt the soft sheets of my bed, then I blacked out.
Going to school the next day was a nightmare, having to deal with the headache was definitely not my ideal start of the day, walking towards the hell hole they call school, all I thought about was the last night, how much I would have enjoyed it with Jughead at pop's instead of that party.
As I walked inside, I saw my beanie wearing lover on his locker, I ran up to him, hugging him from the back, he turned and smiled at me, I pecked his lips and went to pull away but he stopped me, a fake cough stopped him from doing anything else and I realized that archie had witnessed the whole thing, he glared at me slightly, it went unnoticed by Jughead but it hurted me, you see, I was Archie's friend for a couple years now, and we used to be real good friends, Jughead moved to walk me to my locker, after getting my things, Archie approached us asking to speak with me alone, Jughead shot him an angry glare before nodding and standing a little bit away, I cleared my throat looking up at the once called 'my friend', he scoffed while shaking his head "you really has no shame, right?, you cheated on him last night and now you're acting as if nothing happened" I stood there dumbfounded, his glare softened a bit "you don't remember what happened last night?" I shook my head violently, becoming impatient, he sighed while rubbing his face "oh God, last night I saw you in the hallway making out with moose, I pulled you off of him and took you to Jughead, I didn't want to tell him, since it wasn't my place, I thought you knew" tears formed in my eyes as I looked at the ground, Archie reached for my shoulder but I ran away, I ran past him, ignoring Jughead's calls after me, I rushed straight to the bathrooms, walking inside one of the stalls and locking the door behind, I sat there, holding my hand over my mouth to ease the sobs, how could I be so stupid?, how could I do this to Jughead?, I told him I would never cheat but here I am, made out with moose and came the next day and kissed him like nothing happened, I have to tell him, I won't lie and act as if nothing happened just because I was drunk and Not in the right state of mind, I'll tell him, even though he might, no, he will hate me.
I sat in the lounge, waiting for Jughead, I texted him saying that I needed to speak with him , I know he had a free period just like me, we usually would spend it in his secret place in the library, he allowed me into it within the first week of being friends, I smiled at the memory of him telling me that I'm one of the luckiest people to be in there, we both craved our first letters on the table, along with all the other students who found that place before us, all of our laughs, all our smiles, all the arguments we had in there and ended up with us laughing at the stupid reason we fought about, tears gathered in my eyes as I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Jughead who's smile's dropped once he saw me, I forced a tight smile and motioned for him to set, he sat opposite of me and cracked a small smile "what's wrong?, you're not breaking up with me, right?" he said sarcastically and I couldn't hold it anymore, I burst into tears "I kissed moose" I blurted out, there's no nice way to tell him that, I kept looking down at the floor, avoiding his eyes "I kissed him last night when I was drunk, Archie said that he pulled me off of him and took me to you, he didn't want to tell because he didn't want to cause any troubles, I'm sorry, I know that being drunk is not an excuse, I know that you have all the right to hate me now "I looked up at him, his eyes were wide and a puzzled expression was on his face" I'm sorry "I whispered then ran out of the lounge and out of the whole school, ignoring Jughead's calls after me.