Style

Midnight, you come and pick me up, no headlights

Long drive, could end in burning flames or paradise
Fade into view, oh,
It's been a while since I have even heard from you
(Heard from you)
And I should just tell you to leave 'cause I
Know exactly where it leads but I
Watch it go round and round each time
Julia' s pov:
I stepped out of pop's, ready to go home, it was midnight already , I've been thinking about my life, my friends, my family and Jughead, let's say that we were in a relationship, I think we're still in a relationship, I don't really know, we just fight over and over again but we can't stay away from each other, he is like an addiction to me, I know that it's unhealthy but I can't get rid of it, then a motorcycle pulled over next to me, I know it well, I used to ride on it, I was even allowed to drive it, I stopped in my tracks, looking at the driver and without any word, I climbed behind him holding his waist, I definitely didn't miss the smirk on his face as I sat down, once I was in my place, he took off to the only place we know we won't be interrupted in, the trailer A.K.A our "home"

So it goes, he can't keep his wild eyes on the road
Takes me home, lights are off he's taking off his coat (Hm yeah)
I say "I've heard that you've been out and about with some other girl, some other girl"
He says "What you've heard is true but I
Can't stop thinking about you and I"
I said "I've been there too a few times"

During the ride home, he kept glancing at me over his shoulder, once we arrived at the trailer, he took his coat off, running a hand through his beanie less hair, brushing it away, then turned to me, we were supposed to be 'breaking up' so I wasn't expecting anything from him, and I heard some people say things, that he's been seeing another girl, so I expected him to explain why he brought me here instead, he leaned down, taking my face in his hands and bringing his lips to mine, I forgot about the whole break up thing and the girl that he might have been dating and just melted into the kiss, one thing about me, never kiss me while I'm standing up, I mean, don't let jug kiss me while I'm standing up, his kiss never failed to make me lose balance, in our first kiss, I held his shirt to try and stop myself from falling to the ground, he seemed to finally realize, his arm flew around my waist and lifted me up while his other one warped my legs around his waist, he broke the kiss as he stared at me while I avoided his gaze, I knew that if I looked at him I'll expose how much I need him , he stood still for a second looking at me, his face held the expression he always had when he was in deep thoughts, I assumed that he was going to kick me out, instead he pulled my head into his shoulder, kissing my neck on my soft spot causing my breath to caught in my throat as I felt him smirk against my skin, he held my waist in a firmer grasp then took me to his room, managing to arrive without bumping into anything since he didn't bother turning the lights on, he locked the door while I was still in his arms, he had the same expression as before , I expected him to tear my clothes off and be like any other guy who thinks that doing this to girls makes him a "man", again he beated my expectations, he just moved towards the bed and laid down with me on top of him, I moved my head so I was looking up at him "is it true that you've been seeing a girl?" he sighed before looking at me "yes, but I can't stop thinking about you, I guess she got tired of it and left" he pulled me up so that my face was literally an inch away from him, I gasped slightly as his face had a smirk "I still manage to catch you by surprise everytime" I playfully slapped him on his chest causing him to chuckle at my childish action, he looked at me for a moment with the same dreamy look that was saved just for me, he smashed his lips onto mine as he rolled over so he was on top of me, my hands went to cup his cheeks as his were on each side of my face, he pulled away needing air, he smirked and pulled me up quickly causing me to squeal softly, removing my coat and pushing me again, I just chuckled at him..

Cause you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip, classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style, we
never go out of style

When I first fell in love with Jughead, the first thing that caught my eye was his' James Dean ' dreamy look that was only given to me, according to his friends, he never looked at anyone the same way he looked at me, I was a normal girl then, a classic girl who had red lips and white skin with black hair flying around her, the one who wore skirts and came back before the dark, the girl who believed in love from first sight, the one who always read books and Romeo and julite was her favorite, me and jug were complete opposite, and yes we broke up a lot, but we always came back together

You've got that long hair slick back, white t-shirt
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt (A tight little skirt)
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go (We never go) out of style, we never go out of style
But now, we're different, high school is over, all our friends left, just me and him stayed in riverdale, we were different, Jughead's signature beanie was no longer on his head, I was still the good girl with red lips, but I wore shorter skirts, red mini skirts, me and jug always fought and will always fight, we will walk away from each other, but we'll always come back, some people say that when the couple fight it makes the relationship crack, but in our case, in Jughead and Julia's case, it brought us closer, just like I said before, his love is like an addiction to me, and I'm not and will never be strong enough to fight it, I'll just go with it and I'll be addicted to Jughead Jones until death come and take me, because that's our style
A/n: please vote XOXO