Plan Pt. 4

Joon's pov :
Once I got to school, I found veronica by my locker, I went to her while Jughead went to the blue and the gold, as I approached her, her head snapped toward me "so? what happened?" I smiled at her and told her everything, she squealed and clapped her hands together "I told you he's catching feelings for you" I twirled my hair around my finger, a habit of mine, usually I do it when I'm worried or unconvinced about something, I looked at her "what if he did it to make betty jealous?, I mean I live in front of her maybe she was watching us?" she shook her head "no, Betty spent the night with me, we had a sleepover, he did it because he wanted to" I nodded my head and went to my class..
At lunch we were setting talking about normal stuff but, something was off, the glances between jug and betty, how she would smirk at him and how he would look at me worried, but before I could say anything, Cheryl spoke "vixens, don't forget about the practice today and then what do you say we go and give the dresses a shot?" we, including Kevin, agreed on it, the prom is two days away now, we continued our lunch in casual talks and flirts between Reggie and veronica, and for the first time since we sat down, Betty spoke" Cheryl what are we going to do today in the practice? " the redhead smiled" we are practicing the flips, and who is better than jo to do it, maybe we'll do the pyramid too, don't worry it won't be hard " the last sentence was to Jughead who looked at her with wide eyes, I chuckled at him then the bell rang signaling that lunch was over, and everyone left.
Once I slipped my leggings and shirt, I pulled my hair into a ponytail, once I opened the door, a worried Jughead stood in front of me, he pulled me to the side and looked around us, as if someone was about to jump on us and stap us or something, once he was sure no one was there he looked me dead in the eyes "did betty talk to you?" I couldn't help but feel jealous, and I never felt jealousy before, my jaw clinched slightly, I folded my arms and shook my head, he sighed while rubbing his face "thank God" okay, this is weird and I want to know what the hell is going on "why? Is something wrong?" he sighed deeply, he placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me dead in the eyes "try to avoid her, please, don't go near her and don't talk to her and please be careful when you are practicing" believe it or not, I was scared, Betty had darkness in her and I was always afraid of it and hearing Jughead saying this made me crept out a little, however, he didn't wait for me to ask "she talked to me today and said she was happy for us, and that you are a good girl and perfect for me, I know that something was wrong from the way she smiled, I know that she'll hurt you so, please, be careful" I know this is not the best time for it but, I smiled at him, he actually care about me, I nodded at him, we stared at each other for a while before he cleared his throat "um and about last night, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I shouldn't have done that" he said looking at his feet with a faint blush, I smiled at him "it's okay, I understand" he looked up and smiled, we just stared at each other, we started to lean in, our eyes were locked with each other, just as we were about to share the kiss, the gym door flew open, startled, me and jug turned around and saw veronica with a smile " did I interrupt something?" we shook our heads at her, she looked at Jughead with a look I couldn't place a finger on, I felt Jughead press a kiss to my cheek before mumbling a small bye and walking off, I turned to veronica who sent me a wink and held her hand out for me, I ran to her and we both
joined the vixens on our practice..

Veronica's pov:

During the practice, I noticed the smirk on Betty's face, the smirk that was directed to joon, I shrugged it off but, made sure she was away from her, then the pyramid came, everything was going well and as planned until that very moment.
Joon was supposed to be on top of the pyramid and then she jumps and all the girls are supposed to catch her, meaning, we have to be fast enough, anyway, once Joon jumped from the top, we quickly but casually jumped from our spots, ready to catch her, just as she reached us, Betty 'failed' to catch her which ended up with her on the ground, her head hit the floor with a loud thud, I looked at her, she was squirming on the ground while holding her head in hopes to ease the pain a little bit, my eyes shot to Betty who was holding a smirk while looking at her, arms crossed and a small silent laugh, she moved away from the crowd and toward her water bottle, I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard her small crying, me and Cheryl ran to her side and pulled her out of the gym and toward the nurse office, while the nurse was examining her head, I walked out and called Jughead, I know he is not her real boyfriend but at least he is her friend so he would come to her, it rang a couple times before he picked up "hello?" "Jughead it's veronica, you need to come to the school, it's Joon, she got injured during the practice" I heard shuffling before he spoke " I'll be there in five" he hung up and I went inside again, thankfully, there was no damage only a headache, I freed her hair from the ponytail to ease the pain a little, Cheryl brought her black cropped hoodie and I helped her with it, suddenly there was a knock on the door followed by Jughead, he seemed rather angry "you okay?" he asked as he approached joon, she gave him a smile and a nod, I gestured for him to come with me, once we were outside he started the interrogation "how did this happen?, who did this to her?, if the moves were dangerous why did you let her do it?" I rolled my eyes at him "first, you can't stop her from doing anything, second, she fell after betty 'failed' to catch her, listen there Jones, you better take care of joon since this was your idea in the beginning" he looked taken a back from my tone, but soon his face fell, I thought it was because I knew about their deal, he rubbed his face "its my fault, I knew that something was going to happen, I shouldn't have allowed her to come to that practice" he leaned against the wall, he was actually concerned about her, and he was angry at Betty, looking at him now made me remember how he used to despise her in the past, how he would roll his eyes whenever she waved at me or how he would walk away whenever she approached me, and now he is concerned about her, life is really funny, Cheryl walked out with jo leaning against her, then the unexpected happened, Jughead picked her up bridal style, mine and Cheryl's Jaws dropped to the floor for two reasons, one, I never thought Jughead would be this strong, two, he never did this with betty, speaking of the devil, Jughead glared behind us causing joon to hide into him and me and Cheryl to turn around, Betty was approaching us, with a fake apologetic smile "hey joon, I'm sorry but I wasn't focused enough" poor joon just nodded at her while Jughead excused himself and spun around with joon in his arms, exciting the school, I turned around glaring at the so called miss perfect, she flashed us an innocent smile that we clearly didn't buy "what the hell, cousin?, I never thought you would be so low and hurt a girl just because she is dating your ex!" Cheryl spat at her before flipping her hair and walking away, however, I stayed behind "betty, do you know that you could have snapped her neck or her back?, it's not an easy fall it's hard, it's a miracle nothing happened to her" "oh, shame, I wanted something to happen" she smirked at me before walking away, I stood there, shocked and scared, I need to make sure she is away from jo...
Joon's pov :
Jug, dropped me off a couple hours ago and left because he needed to do something, so here I am, in a light pink pyjama shorts and a matching cropped hoodie , I didn't have the strength to do anything so I sat in my bed just doing homework, when I finally finished, I packed my school bag and laid in my bed it was dark outside so I thought I should go to sleep, I closed my eyes waited for the sleep to come, suddenly there was tapping on my window, I sat up and opened my light and looked at it, Jughead Jones was there smiling, I got up and opened it allowing him to come in "you could have used the door, mom is not here yet" I said as I helped him in "where is the fun in that?" I smiled at him but quickly turned into a frown when I saw him looking down "I'm sorry jo, I should have known that this was going to happen, it's my fault" I smiled and placed my hands on his shoulder causing him to look at me "listen, it's not your fault okay, if anything, you were sweet enough to be with me today, you took care of me and the fact that you were angry about betty made me realize how much you cared for me, there is no need to apologize" a smile appeared on his face with a faint blush, I decided to have a little fun "aww, is little juggie blushing?" I pinched the tip of his nose lightly with my finger, he laughed and looked away, as soon as his face went to the window, his whole demeanor changed, he took large steps and closed the curtains, he turned around looking at the ground, I sighed" she was looking at us, right? "he nodded" just forget about her okay, this is how we know this is working and I promise you, by the prom, she will be begging you to take her back " i forced a smile and he chuckled(more like scoffed)" it's weird, you know, I never thought that sweet Betty would do something like that " I didn't miss the hint of disgust into his voice" jug, I don't know if it was betty who didn't catch me" he looked up at me and playfully rolled his eyes "yeah, I'm sure you know that she was the one who did it or other wise you wouldn't have held onto me so tight" I scratched the back of my neck and blushed in embarrassment "yea, sorry about that" he chuckled while shaking his head, taking steps closer to me, looking me up and down "you look cute in pink" I hang my head down letting my hair fall over my face to hide the blush , he stopped in front of me, he lifted my chin making me look him in the eyes, just like school, we began to lean in, this time his hands were holding mine, our lips brushed against each other as he spoke with a smirk " who is blushing now? ", my door flew open causing both of us to jump away, there stood my mom who had a smirk on her face "mother, you said you were going to be late" I smiled trying to ease the blushing that came to our faces "well, I finished early tonight, who is your friend" jug stepped closer to her holding his hand out "Jughead Jones the third, pleasure to meet you Mrs, Adam" mom shook his hand "oh please call me barb" he nodded with a smile "well, I should get going now" jug tried to push past her "you.. You can stay the night if you want" I stuttered as he turned to look at me, mom talked from behind him "of course my dear, you're Joon's friend, you're always welcome" I pleaded him with my eyes not to leave me alone with her tonight, cause believe me , she might start a wedding arrangements, he smiled and stepped back into the room "I must tell you that the guest room bed's sucks so you wouldn't mind sharing the room with jo , right?" he smiled and shook his head "of course not Mrs, Adam" mom smiled and closed the door, I turned to him "let me see if I can find you something to sleep in" I ran out of the room before he have a chance to talk, I ran into my parents room where mom was taking her heels off "you do know that the guest room bed's is the best in the whole house, right?" I asked as I went to the closet and pulled a sweat pants and a shirt that belonged to dad, I turned to her and she looked at me "I know that look in your eyes, I used to look at your father like this, but there is something different about you, you look at him with love but there is this thing, like he isn't yours, tell him how you feel before it's late" I smiled at her "it's already late, he loves someone else" "then why were you two about to kiss?" I blushed as I remembered "it doesn't matter, he is not mine" she pushed my hair out of my face "we'll see" she went to her bathroom and I went back to my room and saw Jughead reading something, I knocked on the door and I'm pretty sure I scared him "sorry, didn't mean to scare you" I laughed as I entered "did you write this?" he gestured to the story in his hand, I recognized it to be one of my favorites "yea, it's one of my favorite, here I brought you something to sleep in" I handed him the clothes as he went to the bathroom, minutes later, he came out without his beanie "you are one of the few people who saw me without my beanie" he sat in the bed with me, we both sat there awkwardly " you're an amazing writer, and I like your ideas" I smiled mumbling a small thank you , I glanced at the clock "it's getting late, I think we should go to bed" he nodded and we turned the lights off, we laid down facing each other, I stared into his beautiful green eyes "goodnight, juggie" he moved closer to me, pressing his lips to my forehead, his arm draped around me "goodnight, jo" I snuggled closer to him, smiling into his chest I fell into a peaceful sleep...
A/n:this took the whole night, plz vote