Serpents Stick Together

A/N :this Is a crossover between stranger things and riverdale
Third person pov :
Billy wasn't the best when he came to his step sister max, he would leave her alone since she was 7, she learned how to take care of her self and her drunken step brother, but even that did not save her from his angry and abusive side, he would beat her on the smallest mistakes, he would beat her with a belt or shoes or even his fists, she would always keep quiet about it not telling anyone of her friends about it, and certainly not the other serpents.
Outside the house, Billy would be nice to max, a little too nice to her that it made the one and the only, Jughead Jones, suspicious, Jughead loved max like his little sister, since the day she helped him with his worries about not being good enough, he was worried about her but, he needed a proof.
It was snowing in riverdale, school was canceled so max and her friends decided to study together, her step brother was unfortunately there, so she had to ask for permission, slowly she made her way toward him, he was sitting on the couch watching TV with a beer in his hand,the house smells awful, beer bottles were everywhere, magazines that had naked girls and disturbing photos for people her age, she stepped next to him "I'm going to Mike's, we are going to study" she received a simple 'no' she scowled at him, since he was the reason she missed a week of school cause he beated her so hard that she couldn't stand on her feet "well, you don't have a choice, I need to go so I can catch up with what I missed" he threw the beer can away as he towered over her "who do you think you are talking to like this?" his voice was deep and scary but she didn't move, she was sick of him treating her like garbage so she decided to shoot back "to you if it isn't obvious, I'm sick of you treating me like garbage" he was shocked but started laughing hysterically before grabbing her hair leading her toward the door, she tried desperately to get rid of his hand but, he pushed her on the snow "you wanted to go out, then stay out" he yelled while closing the door, she was covered with snow from head to toe (wow! That's ryhme in here) she tried to open the door but it was locked, so she started shouting on him to let her on to take her stuff at least, which he responded to by only putting the music on loud, so she sat on the steps shivering, yes she was in plaid pants and sweater but it was so cold outside, she hugged herself, her mind telling her that he will let her in eventually, boy was she wrong, she stayed for two hours and nothing happened, she was cold and since she did not have breakfast as her friends planned to have it in pop's, she felt a little bit hungry, she rested her head on the handle of the stairs and soon enough she drifted off to sleep...
~mean while ~
Everyone was worried about max, she was supposed to show up two hours ago, they tried her phone and their signature walkie talkie but, nothing happened, they were scared to go to her house for two reasons, first, her brother, second, her house is inside the forest and it's a long journey on the bikes, so they wanted help, will decided to tell Jughead, since he saw him with max a couple times before and her brother being a serpent so, they would help him and since he lived near them it wasn't a problem for him to go there and back, as the rest went home, he took off to the only place he knew he would find the serpent king in, the Whyte Wyrm, as he barked his bike outside he walked in immediately bumping into someone, the guy bent down, his dark brown eyes looking at the kid in front of him "you okay kid?, how did you get here?" he asked as the kid looked so clean to be a Southside kid, will took a deep breath "I'm friends with max mayfield if you know her, her step brother, Billy, is a serpent and I wanted to tell Jughead something about her" concern appeared on the guys face as he nodded while leading will towards Jughead's office "jug, this kid wants to talk to you" he said as he opened the door and, gently, pushed the kid inside "thanks fangs, you can go" fangs nodded and left, will stood awkwardly as jug eyed him up and down, jug raised an eyebrow at him and he took a deep breath "my name is will, I'm friends with max and I wanted to tell you something" jug nodded standing up and moving toward the kid, he bent down becoming in eye level with him "she was supposed to come to pop's to study with us, since she didn't come to school the last week, and we waited for her for like, two hours and she didn't appear, we called her, and tried to contact her but she didn't answer, and we can't go to her house, because of her brother, so I thought that you might help us"when he finished Jughead was really worried, max didn't appear in the bar the last week, Billy said that she had a lot of work in school, his jaw clinched as he nodded while looking at the boy in front of him "thanks for telling me this, will, don't worry I'll go check on her now" he smiled as the kid nodded with a smile and left the bar "FANGS", fangs came in running after jug called him"get your car started we are visiting our dear billy" and with that the two serpents took off...
She was still a sleep when the car pulled up, fangs gasped in shock as jug got out of the car and tried to wake the girl up "max, max wake up" her head fell backwards as he shook her a little bit harder, he caught her head and pressed his palm to her forehead she was burning, he sighed, anger bubbling inside, he warped her in his arms as he made his way to the car, he laid her in the back seat and warped a blanket that was there around her, he slammed the door shut moving toward the house door, fangs running behind him too scared to open his mouth, jug banged on the door hard that it moved and almost fell open "go away!" they heard from inside and before fangs decided to finally open his mouth to talk, Jughead kicked the door open, he moved toward Billy and slammed his body against the wall, fangs stayed behind watching carefully "what the hell is wrong with you?, how could you leave your sister outside in this weather?" steam was coming out of Jughead's body as Billy held a smirk on his face "first, she is not my sister, second she wanted to go out, so I let her go" jug rolled his eyes before he slammed him again "consider yourself no longer a serpent" he spat those last words and turned to walk away but stopped "have fun explaining to your dad where max is" he smirked and realization hit Billy like a truck but, it was too late, the two serpents already had left, once they got out of the house , max was already awake, she was out of the car and walking toward the house "woah, where do you think you are going, kid?" fangs said as he approached her, he grabbed her arm pulling her toward the car missing the glares Billy sent toward the little girl, she kept trying to wiggle out of his grasp until Jughead grabbed her other arm stopping her from fighting" max stop! What's wrong? "he looked down at her noticing how her eyes were shifting between him and her step brother with fear clearly visible on her face, he turned around noticing that he was walking toward them with a deep scowl on his face, he heard her soft whimper as she held into fangs arm, Billy stretched his arm to grab her and in a second, Jughead had Billy's arm twisted behind him while his body was slammed to the floor "think about touching her again and you'll wish you're dead" he got off of him and looked behind him, fangs had a smirk on his face while Max's eyes were wide and her mouth hang open "let's go" she looked up at him and he sent her a small smile while pushing her hair behind her ear, she took one last glance at her brother who was still on the ground before the car speed up, walking away from the house...
When they arrived at the wyrm, jug immediately took max to his office since it was warmer, she was on the couch sipping on her drink as he sat in front of her, arms crossed, watching her carefully "how long has this been going on?" he asked out of the blue making her slightly choke on her drink "since I was 7"she said quietly avoiding eye contact with him" why didn't you tell anyone? "he didn't understand why she didn't ask for help until what he heard" I already told his dad all what he did was just hitting him and he would stop for a while but eventually he would do it again, so I stopped " he was speechless from this, they both were silent until she spoke" why did you do that? "his eyes shot up to hers with a smile" Serpents Stick Together, princess "....