Nick

Emily's pov:
It was the third week of the break up, yeas me and Jughead broke up, he broke up with me and didn't tell me why, he just left, and today veronica and Cheryl are forcing me to go to that party veronica and her parents are hosting for her New York friend nick st Claire (I don't even know), his name was enough to give me chills but, you can't say no to Cheryl or Ronnie, and this might be a way to forget about Jughead, if it's even possible, I decided to go a little dressy today, maybe it'll make me feel better, I had this dress (the outfit is down)

as I was about to go, something caught my eyes, it was the golden rose butterfly necklace that jug gave to me in my birthday, I remember that day, he surprised me with it and I cried from happiness, I smiled at the memory and put it on, now I look complete, I made my way out after making sure to leave food and water to sam (my puppy ) just in case I stayed with someone for the night, I got in my car and started driving to the party..
As I walked inside I spotted veronica and Cheryl talking to a guy who I assumed it was nick, Cheryl spotted me and waved for me to come closer, as I approached them, I hugged the girls and shook Nick's hand, his eyes kept rooming my body as the girlskept talking to me "I love your dress, Emily, it's so pretty" Ronnie said as she spun me around, I smiled mumbling a small "thanks", I saw Cheryl staring behind me, turning around, I saw the one and the only Jughead Jones, we locked eyes for a while before I look away, after a few minutes, veronica left to greet some people and Cheryl went to her friends, I stayed with nick, I wasn't really paying attention because I felt eyes looking at me, I knew who it belonged to but I didn't move, cause I knew that I won't be able to hold it any longer and I will jump into his arms, crying and begging him to take me back, Nick's voice brought me back "huh?" I said asking him to repeat what he said, he smiled at me "you want a drink?" something about him doesn't feel right but I just nodded, he gave me a glass of champagne and without hesitation I drank it, I didn't feel anything, maybe I was wrong about him, music started and he offered me a dance, before I could say anything he pulled me to the dance floor, I stumbled upon it but he didn't stop he kept spinning me around and I started to feel dizzy, I almost fell but he caught me "you okay?" he asked, I don't know if I imagined it but, he seemed like he was hiding a smirk, I smiled trying to pull away from him but he held me tight "let's get some air" he dragged me out of the hall, I wanted Jughead, I wanted his arms to be warped around me, I wanted to see his smile, my eyes became heavy and I felt myself being pushed to something soft, then I just saw darkness..
Jughead's pov:
I saw the both of them dancing together, I wanted to go there and push him away, I wanted to take her away from him, I wanted to apologize, I wanted her, it wasn't easy to leave her but I had to, if I wanted her to be safe, I had to let her go, I didn't stay, I wanted to leave but then the queen blossom came "where do you think you are going?" she pushed me inside again, Ronnie came moments later "we insisted you come today so you can fix what you did, you want her and she wants you" Ronnie said, just as I was going to reply Cheryl eyes went wide as she looked behind me "my God" she said as Ronnie turned to look, her face held the same reaction as Cheryl, I sighed turning around, following their gaze, I saw nick holding Emily as she tried to pull away, he dragged her out, I started running after them, Cheryl and Ronnie trailing behind me, "room 128" ronnie shouted from behind me, they were searching for keys, I didn't wait, I kicked the door and surprisingly, it flew open, maybe I was really angry, my vision was red as nick was laying on top of Emily, she was unconscious, I stormed towards him, I pulled him away from her and onto the ground, the girls ran to her trying to wake her up, I don't know what happened but when Cheryl grabbed my arm trying to pull me off nick, he was unconscious and his face was bloody, I got off of him and walked toward the bed, there she was, she didn't know what was going on, she was sleeping peacefully, I sighed while shaking my head , picking her up, I stepped over the unconscious nick and made my way out the room, Cheryl holding her head and veronica talking to her parents on the phone , we were out of the hotel now, I placed Emily in my truck "she can stay with me, my parents loves her and I'll take care of her" Ronnie said while Cheryl kept stroking her hair, I shook my head "no, I'll take her home, she might feel safer there" I said looking at the ground "she still loves you" Cheryl voice came from behind me, I turned around, she was holding Emily's necklace, it was the same one I brought for her for her birthday, I smiled at the memory, she cried in my arm that day, she never took that off, Cheryl and veronica went back inside to take care of the mess that happened and I took off to Emily's house...
I opened her front door with her in my arms, Sam ran to us jumping around us, I smiled at her, then made my way upstairs, I got into her room I turned the light on, placing her in the bed, I took her shoes off and looked around the room, our wall was still there, all of our pictures and shirts that I left were on that one, as my name was decorated with lights, I smiled slightly at the room I used to sneak in for ALOT of times, even though she is alone in that house I insisted to come through the window to surprise her, I heard shuffling next to me, I looked at her, her eyebrows slightly frowned and eyes fluttering open, I stood in front of her, she opened her eyes looking at me, she kept looking for a second then her eyes went wide and shot up from her bed, she almost fell, luckily I caught her, I sat her down and kneeled in front of her, holding one of her hands as the other one rubbed circles around her back "what happened" her soft voice came weak, I felt anger as my hand tightened around hers" your new boyfriend tried to rape you "it came through gritted teeth and I instantly regretted what I said, she groaned softly trying to remove her hand from my tight grip, her eyes were teary as her lip started to trembles" jug your hurting me "she said her voice was barely a whisper, but I didn't let go I was so angry at how nice she was and how fast she trusted people look where that led her" what were you thinking when you stayed with him? Are you insane? What if we weren't there? What would you do? " she snatched her head standing up crossing her arms, I stood up as well my hands on my waist , waiting for her to answer" you don't have the right to snap on me, you are the one who broke up first, and I'm sorry I didn't know he was going to drug me and try to rape me because I was trying to stop my self from running to you and begging you to take me back " she finished with tears falling from her eyes" em, you know that I love you " I began but she cutted me off" then why did you break up with me? Wasn't I good enough for you? Was it because I wasn't a serpent? Or was it because you wanted to be with Betty? You know what? You should go to her, she is better and will make you happier than me an-"I placed my hand over her mouth as the other one held the back of her neck shushing her, she tried to get out of my grip but please I'm stronger anyway" maybe if you zip your mouth, I'll have a chance to explain "she stopped fighting and crossed her arms, I took a deep breath not removing my hand" I already told you about Penny Peabody, remember her? "she nodded, her eyebrows frowned" she came to me saying that she was going to hurt you, I couldn't handle that idea, and I was afraid that I wasn't going to be able to protect you, so I pushed you away, I started to fight with you, I wanted you to hate me, I was cold with you and I know that I was stupid but that seemed to be the only way, I'm sorry I just don't know if I can save you from any danger " she removed my hands and smiled at me" but you saved me today, you are my hero jug, and I love you, I don't want you to leave me"she said with a single tear falling across her cheek, I warped my arms around her shoulder as hers were warped around my waist, I kissed her head and we just stood there holding on to each other....