Violent

Hannah's pov :
I was sitting in my temporary room at my dad's house, him and mom were going through divorce and we were forced to spend the weekend with him and the week with mom, I was sat in front the vanity, tapping my black painted nails, my hair was braided in a side braid, I was still wearing the same outfit from the day, Emily, my 7 years old sister, was in her room, dad was god knows where, I really wanted this weekend to be over already so I can go back to mom and Jughead, I couldn't tell him the dark truth about my poor excuse of a father, he's an alcoholic, an abusive one too, he usually beat me, but sometimes he goes after Emily, me and her are waiting for the court so we can tell them, I'm not planning on telling Jughead about this, knowing him, he won't shrug it off, suddenly, there was a knock on the door, when I opened it, I smiled widely at the person in front of me, Jughead Jones, he stood in his serpent jacket with his signature beanie, from behind, I saw Emily walking into her room giggling , I quickly pulled him into the room and locked the door and leaned against it, he had his hands in his pockets, a smirk plastered on his lips "what are you doing here? How did you even get in?" he walked closer to me, he placed both his arms on each side of the door trapping my small Fram in his long arms then he spoke "your sister loves me so she let me in" , he leaned closer to me, his lips brushing against mine as he spoke again "I missed you so much" he closed the gap between us, every time we kiss, I get these butterfly in my stomach, my hands went to his cheeks cupping them, we were out of breath when we pulled away, my lips were slightly swallowed, he opened his eyes locking them with mine , we stared into each other's eyes with a smile, that's the thing about us, the silence between us says more than words, his eyes moved down checking my outfit, he rested his hand on my neck holding my necklace , caressing his thumb across my collarbone too"you know I like your outfit, I wonder what's under it" my eyes went wide as my hand moved to cover my mouth, I felt the heat in my face so I knew I was blushing, it's the first time Jughead say something like that to me, actually it's the first time someone tells me something like this, I slapped his hand away as he laughed at me "seriously, we have some catching up to do" he said while pulling me with him towards the bed, he sat first then pulled me onto his lap, his arm was warped around my waist "I missed you too and I can't wait till I go back home" he ran his thumb across my hand pulling me closer to his chest, he leaned in for a kiss, just as we were about to kiss, we heard shouting from the other side of the door 'get away from me' 'come back here you whore' I knew that it was dad and emily, both jug and I were up from our seats and running towards the door, I quickly unlocked it then I heard it, a slap, I rushed outside and saw Emily holding her cheek while dad holding onto a wall so he doesn't fall, just as he was about to slap her again, jug ran to him and pinned him to the Wall, while I went behind Emily, who ran out of the house, I ran behind her begging for her to stop, then she collapsed onto the floor, I rushed toward her and pulled her into my arms, I fought against the tears that burned my eyes, I rocked her back and forth, her feet were bleeding, she didn't wear her slip on , she was crying so hard that it made my heart ache for her, I heard a car pull up behind me, both her and I, started to shuffle away from it, then a very angry Jughead rushed out of it, as he made his way to us, he bent down resting his hand on Emily's face "you okay?" when she nodded he turned to me as I avoided his gaze, he picked Emily up then turned to me , he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his car, he opened the back door and placed Emily in then he turned to me, I started to talk but he held his hand up signaling for me to shut up "you and I are going to talk about this later, first let's drive your sister home" he said as he opened the door for me, during the ride home, jug kept glancing at me and emily, occasionally asking if we were okay , then we arrived at mom's house, he took my now sleeping sister and went to the house, I stayed in the car, I looked at them, Tom, mom's boyfriend, opened the door to them, I saw him taking my 7 years old sister and from their lips movement, I figured that jug asked him to let me spend the night with him, once Tom closed the door, jug turned to the car, I immediately looked down, trying my best to avoid his gaze as he got into the car and drove away...
Once we intered the trailer, I spoke "jug" he turned to me arms crossed and a hard expression on his face, his glare made me shrink into my place , his gaze softened a bit when he saw that I was scared "why didn't you tell me?" I fiddled with my fingers, he sighed and unfolded his arms, he rubbed his face "does this happen often? does he do the same thing to you?" tears welled up in my eyes, I nodded as I looked at him, he removed his beanie and threw it roughly to the side "dammit Hannah, why didn't you tell me?" he shouted causing my tears to fall down my face, once he realized what he did, he pulled me into his arms, he stroked my hair as I sobbed into his chest, once I calmed down a bit, I pulled away looking at him "I was scared that you won't believe me , that no one would believe us, so me and emily decided to tell the lawyer, we were waiting for the court" he shook his head at me while smiling softly "I will always believe you Hannah, remember that, I love you and nothing is going to change that" I smiled as he wiped my tears away and pulled me into his chest again "we still have some catching up to do" I chuckled as he pulled me towards his bedroom "juggie?" he turned to me with raised eyebrow "I love you too" this time he pulled me in a kiss as he made his way into the bedroom with his arm warped securely around my waist , he pushed me down on the bed and laid on top of me, in this moment, I knew that I'll always be safe in Jughead's arms....