Chapter 35

Ryujin and Yuna spent the night with each other, cuddling and snuggling until they fell asleep. Before then, they both agreed to actually go to school the next day.

So, they walked to school together, holding hands and very close to each other. Almost making it obvious they were dating.

They hadn't let anybody know they were a couple yet, well, Yuna.. told Chaeryeong and Tzuyu? But, she was sure they wouldn't tell anybody.

Well, at least not Tzuyu. Yuna had a strong feeling because of Chaeryeong, the news was already out.

Ryujin and Yuna wanted to tell everyone themselves. Just to make it optimistic because apparently, this is an event almost everyone has been waiting for.

They both walk through the school doors, getting a bunch of stares and some even whispering to one another.

Yuna was confused for a second until she remembered she never came out to her school yet. Everyone but her friends believe she is still heterosexual.

Oh well, Yuna shrugged.

Ryujin's eyes landed on a group of girls, Yeji, Lia, Chaeryeong, Heejin and Hyunjin. Woah, what is this?

While Ryujin was confused on why all of their friends were together, Yuna was nervous. Chaeryong definitely told them..

"Hey guys.." Ryujin said nervously as they stood in front of the group. Lia smiled sheepishly, "Hi.. gays." she giggled.

Heejin elbowed Lia softly, as if telling her to shut up. Ryujin raised her eyebrow at this. What is going on?

Yuna sighed, glaring at Chaeryeong, she knows the latter told everyone. What else would this all be about?

Chaeryeong just innocently smiled back, hands behind her back and a cheeky smile plastered on her face. Her face read, 'I did nothing' but Yuna knew it was a lie.

She did something and she knew exactly what.

"Oh, cut the shit, what is it?" Yuna's thoughts were interrupted by Ryujin's words.

All five of the girls laughed and Chaeryeong was the first to stop and speak up. "You guys a finally a couple! Congratulations! We knew it'd happen eventually." she laughed.

Ryujin was taken aback. "How did you know?" she asked. They never told anybody, her and Yuna agreed to tell everyone themselves.

The other five girls all turned their gaze to Yuna, Ryujin turned to her with a raised eyebrow.

Yuna just stood there, her eyes staring into space to avoid Ryujin's gaze. Her face completely red.

"Yuna.." Ryujin mumbled.

"Wow! What a wonderful day today! Hey guys, we should go to class!" Yuna said nervously, visibly shaking.

"Yuna, did you tell them?" Ryujin got a hold of Yuna's wrist. Yuna sighed, her act falling immediately.

"Only Chaeryeong.." She huffed as she turned to her girlfriend. "Really?! You know Chaeryeong is loud!" Ryujin argued.

"Hey!"

"I'm sorry, Chaeryeongie, but I'm not lying." Ryujin rolled her eyes at Chaeryeong.

"I'm sorry, Ryujinie. I couldn't contain it, I was too happy and had to tell someone." Yuna latched onto Ryujin's arm. "Who else did you tell?" Ryujin sighed, running her fingers through her hair.

Yuna pouted at this but answered anyways, "Only Chaeryeong and Tzuyu." she mumbled into Ryujin's shoulder.

"Please forgive me, Ryujinieeeee." Yuna whined.

"Yeah, forgive her, Ryujinieee." Hyunjin jumped in, holding back a laugh.

Ryujin glared at Hyunjin but her gaze softened when she made eye contact with Yuna. She sighed, laughing while doing so before sitting up.

"Fine, whatever. It's out now, Yuna and I are dating!" Ryujin exclaimed, grabbing Yuna's hand, intertwining them together and raising it above their heads with a big smile.

Yuna laughed along with Ryujin and the other five girls in front of all laughed along. "Finally!" they said in unison.

They all laughed and giggled for a bit before the bell rang, signalling them to head to their first class.

Yuna and Ryujin walked to their first class, "So.. we're dating.."

"Mhm." Yuna hummed.

"What do we do about your mother?"