Chapter 23

-If you were there for the poll, the zombie apocalypse au won and will be out when L&F finishes so get ready for that ❤️ on with the chapter!

Today was the day.

The day Tzuyu and Sana will move away.

To where? They haven't talked about it yet.

Yuna barely realized it but Tzuyu had already had most of her stuff at Sana's home.

So here she is, driving to Sana's place with the rest of Tzuyu's bags and boxes.

Thankfully, Yeji, Lia, Chaeryeong and Ryujin offered to help move, and knowing Yuna'll need the support afterwards.

Good thing they'll be at Sana's house, Yuna's mom doesn't know about Ryujin yet.

Yeji kept both of her hands on the steering wheel but kept darting her eyes towards Yuna who sat in the passenger seat.

The silence killed them, especially Yeji.

"Hey, Yuna-ah." She spoke up.

Yuna raised her head and looked at the oldest. The sadness and devastation in her eyes.

The bond between Yuna and Tzuyu could never be Yeji and her older sister, Yeji thought. Yeji and Jennie argue like there is no tomorrow, so YuTzu's sister-ship is truly amazing. (yes. yutzu.)

Ryujin was in the middle seat behind them two, her eyes were on Yuna the whole time. She was worried for her.

She reached her hand up and rubbed Yuna's shoulder gently, "Hey, it's okay.." she said softly, trying her hardest to cheer up.

Lia and Chaeryeong were on both sides of Ryujin, even back there they could feel the emotions Yuna radiated.

They had made it to the house and all of them got out the car.

A car was in front of the house along with a moving truck attached to it.

Yuna stood there as her older sister approached her with a small, weak smile.

She cupped Yuna's cheeks and kissed her forehead. When she let go the sisters made eye contact. "Tzuyu, why do you have to go? Why now? You said you would move out next year.."

Tzuyu paused.

She sighed, backing away from Yuna. "Sana and I agreed to move out together when we got ready, we're both ready so we snatched the chance as soon as it came." she nodded.

Yuna lowered her head. "Let's just load the truck." she walked away to get the boxes out of Yeji's car.

Tzuyu watched Yuna with a frown.

Everything was packed and they all stood outside of the empty home. Sana stood beside Tzuyu.

The sisters were hugging each other tightly whilst the girls around them watched them with a smile.

Tzuyu pulled away and held Yuna's shoulders. "Don't worry, We can still call and text." she rubbed her shoulders with her thumbs.

Yuna pouted, "It still won't be the same. Who will I talk to about my problems?" Tzuyu smiled, lifting her hand and gesturing to the four girls behind them. "You have four choices right here."

Yuna turned to look at them with a small smile and turned to look at her sister again. "Yeah.. I do. But, I'll still miss you like hell." she hugged her older sister even tighter than before.

Tzuyu hugged back, rubbing her back. "I'll miss you too. I'll come down to visit all the time." she chuckled.

Yuna giggled, "I'll be there." she let go.

Tzuyu took a deep breath, "It's time for us to go now." Yuna frowned, upset that their last moments are over.

"I love you, Yuna-ah." Tzuyu ruffled Yuna's hair.

The younger sister laughed, "I love you too." she smiled sweetly. But the smile turned into a frown as she watched her sister walk away into the car.

They drove away and they all watched with the same sad frown.

Ryujin was the first to engulf Yuna in a tight hug.

Soon after, Yeji, Lia and Chaeryeong joining the hug.