Chapter 26

Tzuyu had invited a two friends over, that Yuna knew very well. Gahyeon and Chaeyoung.

They all went to Tzuyu's school back then and they came over all the time. So, she's just about as close with them they are with her.

They basically all hung out that night, playing games and having fun.

They were all currently sitting around the living chatting. Chaeyoung sat on the chair, Sana, Yuna and Gahyeon all sat on the couch whilst Tzuyu sat on the floor beside where Chaeyoung sat.

"It hasn't been that long.. We only just started dating.." Chaeyoung mumbled, but it was loud enough for them all to hear.

"Yeah, because for years you two have been so awkward. Let me guess, Mina made the first move?" Sana said while smirking, earning a chuckle from the other girls while Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes. "Yeah but so what? I'd much rather be a awkward girlfriend in an awkward relationship instead of being in a stupid one."

Yuna laughed, "No.. you don't." She said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

All eyes darted in her direction and she froze. "Yuna-ah, you're dating someone?" Tzuyu asked.

Yuna's face turned red and she shook her head quickly. "Oh no no. It's.. things are awkward between us.. right now.."

"So.. it's complicated?" Sana raised an eyebrow. "Sort of, except it's not.. relationship wise.." Yuna shrugged.

"Well! You said something, spill!" Gahyeon sat up in her seat, facing Yuna. Chaeyoung and Sana doing so as well.

"Well, I like this.. girl.." Yuna began and everyone around her gasped, except for Tzuyu.

"Ah! I never knew you were gay! You take up after your big sister! Awe!" Sana squeaked, causing Yuna to roll her eyes.

"Anyways! I only just figured out I liked her, but an old friend came around and basically stole her from me.. I talked to her about it and we're.. good I guess? Just, not good in the way I want it.." Yuna sighed.

"Well, why don't you ask her out?" Chaeyoung shrugged. "Shut up, it took you two years to do it." Tzuyu said to the smallest, Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes.

"You see, it's not that easy.. our mom won't support me.. and we aren't in the right place to confess right now.." Yuna replied, keeping her eyes on her fingers in her lap.

"Wait a minute, and old friend? Who would do that?" Sana said.

"Well, not a good friend but, her name is Somi—"

"Is that the girl who basically bullied you in middle school?" Tzuyu spoke up.

Yuna nods, lowering her head more in shame. Sana noticed this and lifted Yuna back up. "Don't be ashamed, I had a problem sort of like that with Tzuyu, and look, she's my girlfriend. If you try hard enough, you will most definitely get your girl Yuna." Sana nods, making Yuna smile a bit.

hello!
so, this is just a note,,
sorry for lack of updates, currently working on the zombie apocalypse story you guys voted on, once this book is finished, it will most likely be published!!

thank you all for reading! thank you all so much for 3k reads! i love you all and hope you look forward to the upcoming chapters! 💗