Chapter 29

That day, Yuna and Ryujin agreed on Yuna coming over. She didn't want to go to Yuna's home because of her mother. So, here they are lying in Ryujin's bed.

Ryujin was sound asleep, snuggled up beside Yuna whilst Yuna layed on her back, staring at the ceiling with her eyes wide open.

What was she thinking about? She doesn't know. She was just.. spaced out.

She turned her head to look at the girl sleeping silently beside her and raised her hand to stroke her face.

She whispered a small, " I love you, Ryujinnie." before turning on her side, her back facing Ryujin and closing her eyes in attempt to fall asleep.

"I love you too."

Yuna's eyes shot open, she looked over her shoulder, seeing Ryujin with her eyes closed but her mouth struggling not to smile.

Yuna turned over entirely and smacked Ryujin's arm, "Yah!"

Ryujin bursted out laughing, her eyes finally opening to meet Yuna's.

"You were awake the whole time!" Yuna scolded, her face a crimson red. Ryujin laughed, "Yes I did. Your little confession was so cute." she pinched Yuna's cheeks.

"But, I'm afraid.. I didn't hear you completely.. can you repeat that, Yuna-ah?" Ryujin sat up, a hand to her ear as if listening for something.

Yuna's face grew hotter and redder by the second, shaking her head as she sat up. "No. You heard me loud and clear, Ryujin."

"Awe, I didn't though!" Ryujin lied, pouting.

Yuna rolled her eyes with a sigh, she knew she wasn't going to get out of this.

What took Ryujin by surprised is when Yuna leaned over and grabbed Ryujin's face, kissing her lips before pulling away. "I love you. There." Yuna sat back down, looking away as her face was a dark shade of red.

Ryujin blinked, trying to process it all. What the hell? "I-I didn't expect that.." Ryujin looked down, her face also a dark red.

Yuna laughed, "Now what was that you said before?" she teased.

Ryujin then did the same, grabbing Yuna's cheeks and kissing her passionately. "I love you too, Yuna." she laughed before pulling her back in for another kiss.

Right now, they weren't worrying about the world around them. Their friends, their school, or their parents. Just them.

They were both happy in this momebt because they were both longing for those words. They've said it many times but this time, it had another meaning.