Chapter 36 (Ending!)

Yuna sat in the living room beside her mother, holding her hands tightly with her girlfriend, Ryujin sitting closely beside her.

Yuna was scared to tell her mother these things but it's been about two weeks since Ryujin and Yuna started dating so it's sooner or later.

"What's the matter?" Her mother said, her eyes occasionally glancing at Ryujin before back at her own daughter.

"Mom.. I have something to tell you. And, I've been wanting to tell you for a while." Yuna said breathlessly. She was shaking violently. Sure, her mother wasn't homophobic anymore but still.. she might not like Ryujin.

They don't have great history together.

"Go ahead, Yuna-ah." Ryujin whispered into Yuna's ear, rubbing her back slowly.

Yuna closed her eyes with a sigh before finally speaking, "I'm lesbian, mom. I like girls, I always have. And.. I have a girlfriend. Ryujin." she said, pointing her thumb at the girl beside her.

Silence. It hurt and killed the younger girls.

They both searched her mother's expression, for some reason looking for any signs of uncomfort or disgust but to their surprise, they were met with a warm smile and a sweet chuckle from the older woman.

Yuna and Ryujin were taken aback.

"You guys are so oblivious, it's adorable." Mother Shin laughed. Yuna and Ryujin stared at each other, both confused.

"What?"

"You guys really thought I didn't know? Yuna, when do you actually sneak out just to 'study' and stay the night. Ever since Tzuyu left, you've barely been home. And, I understand why." Mother Shin's eyes landed on Ryujin with the last part.

"I support you, my love. I support you  both. I'm so sorry that I made you feel like you couldn't share such a thing with me before." Mother Shin sighed, her thumb caressing Yuna's hands softly.

Ryujin looked up to her girlfriend after she hears a bunch of sniffles. Her heart melted at the sight of Yuna fighting back tears.

Yuna couldn't take it and broke down right then and there, she basically pounced on her mother while sobbing into her shoulder. "Thank you, eomma. I love you." she mummbled.

Mother Shin chuckled, rubbing her daughter's back. "I love you too."

Ryujin smiled and teared up at the sight, everything was fine now.

Mother Shin noticed Ryujin tearing up and held her hand out, signalling her to come. Ryujin happily obliged and joined the group hug.

Ryujin and Yuna gasped when they felt two more arms around them and they both looked up, to see a laughing and giggling Tzuyu and Sana.

Yuna laughed along with Tzuyu and hugged her sister.

Yuna's phone rang, and she quickly answered, seeing it was Yeji's contact.
"Did it work? What happened? Do you need a ride? A place to stay? I'm still here!"

Yuna had put Yeji on speaker mode, she smiled at Yeji's remark and laughed with the others. "Come in, Yeji-unnie."

Next thing you know, the door opens and four girls walk in. "Hey!" Chaeryeong said.

"Oh! Hi!" Mother Shin got up to hug Chaeryeong. She knew Chaeryeong well because Yuna always hung out with her after Ryujin left.

The whole night everyone stayed together. Everything finally seemed completely fine.

I'm so sorry to end it so soon but here we go.

I have no motivation to finish it like it was supposed to, it was only supposed to be a couple chapters longer but people seemed to have a problem with that so I give.

Thank you all for reading Lost&Found! I hope you all enjoyed this! More ITZY fanfictions will be out soon. Along with other groups including TWICE, IZ*ONE, Red Velvet, and Dreamcatcher!

Thank you for voting, reading and commenting! I love you all! Thank you for giving me the experience as this was my first book that has gotten this far!

Once again, thank you!