Chapter 28

Yuna had just arrived home, immediately running up to her bedroom and face planting into the pillows.

She was thinking really hard about it. How soon should she confess? Will Ryujin even like her back? Is Somi gonna be in the way?

Yuna had an idea to spend as much time with Ryujin as possible tomorrow at school. What Tzuyu, Sana, Chaeryeong and Lia said made Yuna feel much better about it.

Yuna's thoughts had been interrupted by a caller on her phone, she picked it up and held it to her ear. "Hello?"

"Somi has a girlfriend! She won't be bothering you and Ryujin anymore!" Chaeryeong screams on the other line.

Yuna gasps, this was sudden.

"Oh really? How do you know?" Yuna raised an eyebrow.

"Somi posted her on her instagram and hasn't stopped! One post said something very cheesy and corny."

Yuna nodded, at least she won't be in her hair anymore. She's been fucking things up lately.

"Talk to you in school! Bye!" Chaeryeong hung up and Yuna layed down with a smile. "Finally.." she sighed.

She walks through the door of her classroom to see Ryujin already in her seat, she smiles as she sat down beside her. "Morning, Ryujinie!" she smiled.

Ryujin looked at her with a warm smile, "Morning, Yuna.." she chuckled before turning away back to her phone.

The teacher hadn't came in yet so they all had free time until she arrived.

"Hey Ryujin do you ha—" Yuna was about to ask her something but stopped when she saw Ryujin's expression.

She was.. glaring.. at someone?

Yuna looked in the direction Ryujin was staring and saw Somi laughing and giggling with her girlfriend, Doyeon.

"Ryujin? You okay? What's wrong?" Yuna looked away from the couple and turned to her friend with a concerned look.

Ryujin sighed, looking back at Yuna. "I find it very selfish of Somi to just drop every friend she has because she has a girlfriend.." she muttered.

Yuna rolled her eyes, "People like her don't deserve your affection." she rubbed Ryujin's back. "You have much better friends."