Chapter 8

NOBODY'S POV

Ryujin slowly opens her eyes to see a very dark room. She sits up but stops when she notices herselr wrapped around two arms.

She looks down to see Yuna below her. Ryujin gasps and scoots back, panicking.

'D-Did we do anything last night?!' She thought. She lifted up the blankets and saw she and Yuna still had their clothes on, she sighed in relief.

'We must've fell asleep late last night.' Ryujin thought to herself. She turned her head to look at Yuna and smiled. She turned to her side so her whole body is facing the younger.

She lifted her hand and caressed her cheek. She sighed before she sat up and swung her legs over the bed and stood up.

She grabbed her jacket hanging over Yuna's chair and threw it on.

She headed for the door and looked back at Yuna with a small smile before leaving the sleeping beauty.

She headed down the stairs and out the front door, seeing a car outside, someone was home. Probably her dad or sister.

She looked at the sky and saw it was still dark, she turned to her phone and checked the time, it was only 2am.

She sighed before starting her walk hone.

The beeping of an alarm clock is what woke Yuna up, she sat up and slapped the off button on the device.

She sighed and looked beside her, seeing that Ryujin had already left before she waken. She frowned and turned away, throwing herself back on her bed and groaned.

She finally got up and got ready for the day. Showered, brushed, make-up, got dressed, all that.

She grabbed her bag and walked out the door, seeing Lia in front of her door. "Hey Yuna!"

"Morning, Lia." Yuna smiled, taking off ahead of Lia. The two then began their walk to school.

————

Ryujin had just arrived at school, she went straight to her locker to gather and put away some things.

When she slammed her locker closed, she turned to see Yeji anr Chaeryeong eyeing her with suspicious looks, harmless of course.

"What?—"

"Did you sleep with Yuna last night?!" Chaeryeong was the first to speak up, she said that a bit too loud, though.

"I— What, no!" Ryujin's face turned red, covering Chaeryeong's mouth. "No! I just stayed the night!"

"Haha, we know! Just wanted to make sure she didn't leave out anything." Chaeryeong giggled, removing Ryujin's hand from her mouth.

"Y-You know? What? Who's 'she'?" Ryujin raised an eyebrow.

"Yuna, of course." Yeji chimed in. "See, look what she sent me this morning!" Chaeryeong unlocked her phone and showed the messages to Ryujin.

——————————————-

💜 Little Sister 💜

yunaa
lets hang out todayyy

i'm hanging out with ryujin today :((
sorryyy

wait really?!
nono, dont worry about it, get ur girl
;)

chaeryeong, its not like that!!
just a little catch up, ya know

okok
have fun

yunaa, how was it??

she stayed the night!

woah what?!
yall didnt do anything did you??

what? no! no!
we fell asleep playing games last night

right right ok
are you guys coming to school together?

nah, she left early
sadly

oh ok, see u when u get here

see ya

———————————————-

"Yeah.. I—uh. I left early.. because we had school.." Ryujin lowered the phone from her face and looked back at Yeji and Chaeryeong.

"We're sorry for approaching you like this." Yeji apologized. "Yeah, sorry. We just wanted all the details!" Chaeryeong smiled.

"Hey guys!" Lia and Yuna walked up to the trio.

"Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!" Yeji whined as she embraced Lia in a tight hug. "Gosh, you're such a baby." She grunted, trying to push Yeji off.

Ryujin rolled her eyes at Yejisu. Yuna walked over Ryujin. "Morning, Ryujin." she smiled. Ryujin smiled back. "Good Morning, Yuna."

"Last night was fun." Ryujin hugged Yuna, which Yuna hugged back.

"Okay, are you sure you guys didn't fuc—" Chaeryeong said, but was cut off.

"NO!" Yuna and Ryujin both yelled at her.

"Alright, Alright. Just making sure." Chaeryeong raised her hands in defense.

Yeji and Lia let go of each other and they all turned to one another. "Oh, yeah, guys." Ryujin spoke up.

"Yo, what's up." Yeji leaned onto the lockers. "I won't be sitting at your table today. Remember Heejin and Hyunjin? Yeah, They invited me over and wanted to catch up with me." Ryujin nodded to all of them.

"That's alright. We aren't your only friends, Jin." Lia said, smiling. "Thanks." Ryujin smiled back.

——————

next chapter coming soon
drama starts
maybe?? 👁👁