Chapter 22

Tzuyu had finally confessed about being lesbian and having a girlfriend.

To both Tzuyu and Yuna's surprise, her mom wasn't upset or mad, in fact it seems she supported Tzuyu. And it made both of them glad and also confused? They didn't expect this at all, no but they'll take it.

As of right now, Yuna sat in her room reading a book until she heard a knock at the door.

A familiar orange haired girl walked in with her bright smile. "Hey. Yuna-ah. You remember me, right?"

Yuna smiled back at the older girl, nodding. "Of course, Sana. What's up?" she sat up.

Sana only took a step forward so most of her body was in the bedroom. Yuna swore she saw Sana frown for a split second. If she did, she covered it back up with a smile.

"Tzuyu has told me to come and get you, she has some news." Sana said.

News?

Yuna nodded, standing up and walking towards Sana. The older girl walked down to the main room with Yuna following close behind.

When they made it downstairs, Yuna saw Tzuyu, her mom and dad all sitting on the couches, waiting for Yuna.

"What's going on?" Yuna asked nervously. The way they all sat there waiting for her has got her feeling nervous.

Tzuyu patted the seat beside her, the youngest one taking a seat in that spot whilst Sana sat in the seat beside Yuna.

Tzuyu grabbed a hold of Yuna's hands and held them tightly. "I didn't think it would have to come to soon.." she mumbled.

This made Yuna 10x more confused then she already was. What did she mean by that? "What?" she asked.

Tzuyu smiled weakly. Yuna felt Sana's hand rubbing her back.

"I.. will be moving out tomorrow night.. with Sana-chan here." Tzuyu sighed, pointing to her girlfriend as she said her name.

Yuna felt her heart sink.

Moving out?

"What? Why?!" Yuna gasped, looking at both of them with wide eyes.

"It was time." Their mother spoke up.

Yuna stared at her mother in disbelief.

Was this her doing?

Tzuyu caught onto the way Yuna was staring at their mother and grabbed a hold of her shoulders gently. "I'm old enough to go out on my own, I graduated a while ago. I w-wanted to move out with Sana.." she looked at Sana with a smile.

Yuna looked at Sana as well and the latter smiled at both of them with a nod.

Yuna couldn't believe it.

Yuna broke down. She started crying right there in front of everyone but she didn't care.

Tzuyu wasn't home as much, no but her and Yuna were still hell of close as sisters.

And now, her sister is moving away.

But this all doesn't sit right with Yuna.

Something's wrong.

Something happened.