Chapter 27

Yuna sat in the living room, watching the television. She had woke up earlier and didn't want to sit in her room all day.

Tzuyu walked out of the room, rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Oh, good morning, Yuna." she said walking to the kitchen.

"Hey, Tzuyu.." Yuna answered, not taking her eyes off of the screen.

"Since it's Sunday, I'll have to take you home today.." Tzuyu said, making herself something to drink. Yuna frowned at this, she didn't want to go home yet, she liked her sister's presence.

Tzuyu saw the way Yuna's mood fell and spoke up, "Hey, you can always come visit some other time." she walked over to the couch Yuna sat in and handed her a glass of water.

Yuna took it with a sigh, "Yeah.. I guess." What Tzuyu said lifted Yuna's mood. She was right, she can always come back.

"So, what are you doing out here so early?" Tzuyu sat beside her, looking at the TV. Yuna shrugged, "I woke up early and didn't feel like going back to sleep so I came out here.." she answered.

Tzuyu nodded, taking a sip of her own cup.

Now it comes to mind, it was time to ask. "Hey, unnie?" Yuna says, looking at her older sister. The latter looks back, "Hm?"

"Can I uh.. Ask you a question.." Yuna sits the cup on the table in front of them. Tzuyu sits hers there to, sitting back and moving a bit so her entire body is facing Yuna. "Sure, what's up?"

"Why did you suddenly move?" Yuna asked, looking into Tzuyu's eyes. The younger one was anxious about what the answer would be, or if she would even answer. Tzuyu on the other hand, remaind neutral and calm.

She knew Yuna was going to ask this, after all, she did just leave out of the blue.

"Well, When I heard eomma was coming back.. I was panicking and afraid, because Sana and I are dating, and Mom is.. or used.. to be.. homophobic." Tzuyu said, looking down at her fingers.

Yuna raised an eyebrow, used to be?

"Sana and I agreed on me telling Mom I was gay, and had a girlfriend, and.. after that, we would move out straight away, because we both knew she wouldn't be very happy so we would already be ready to leave."

"But, turns out.. Mom.. wasn't really, upset. She seemed genuinely happy for us, which surpised and shocked us a lot.. but unfortunately, we had already got the house, which lead us to when we had to leave.. I didn't want to tell you because I know you and I don't want you to be afraid to open up to anyone, especially eomma." Tzuyu grabbed Yuna's hands and held them tightly within her own. "Even if she was homophobic.."

Yuna held her head down, she was relieved and happy. Sad, of course because regardless if her mom was agaisnt it, Tzuyu would've left.

But happy because, if she gets Ryujin, she doesn't have to worry about her mother disowning her or hating either of them.

Yuna is more confident.

Now, all she had to do was settle things with Ryujin.