Chapter 15

Yuna was told about the hangout, and as much as she wanted to keep an eye on Ryujin and Somi, she could not go to Somi's house. Never.

They all arrived to Somi's house. They were all shocked with how big and modern it looked.

The door swings open, presenting a smiling Somi. "Hey! Welcome to my home! Come on in." she said, backing away from it and making room for the other four.

They all walked inside and if it was possible, their mouthes got wider.

"They're rich rich." Ryujin gasped, looking around the area. "Yeah, well. Lia has a bigger house." Yeji mumbled, and Ryujin turned to her. "When's the last time you talked to Lia?" she asked, "When's the last time you talked to Yuna?" Yeji fired back.

Somi joined in, "Alright! Let's head to the living room. It's bigger in there." She said, walking off and the girls following her. Yeji and Ryujin dropping the conversation.

They were all met with a spacious room. "Damn." Was all Heejin said.

For the rest of the night they all do nothing but eat snacks, watch movies and play games. Simple stuff.

Somi wants to play a game, so she pulls out a board game and sits it down in the middle of them all. "Whoever wins, gets to dare anyone of us to do anything." she laughed and they all laughed along.

They all agreed and played the game. Yeji won most of the time and did stupid and funny dares but Somi got a win and everyone went silent. "Ryujin. I dare you to kiss me on the cheek." she tapped her cheek.

Everyone 'oohed', Ryujin just rolled her eyes. "Whatever." she chuckled. She stood up and walked over to Somi, sitting beside her and leaned closer to kiss her cheek.

Before her lips land on Somi's cheek, Somi turns her head and their lips met.

They both fall back, Ryujin gasped and Somi laughed. "Look how red her face is!"

Ryujin just covered her face, blushing.

They all end up watching a comedy movie for the night. Somi and Ryujin on side of the couch, Hyunjin and Yeji on the other, and Heejin on the chair beside them.

They all fall asleep during half of the movie.

Somi was the first to wake up, she realizes they all fell asleep and she looks down and notices Ryujin fell asleep on her.

Whilst she's staring down at her, Ryujin starts to move around before opening her eyes and looking up at Somi.

She gasped and jumped up, "Oh! Did we stay over..?" she layed back on her side. Somi giggled, "Yeah. We all did." she nodded her head.

Ryujin looked around to see Hyunjin, Yeji and Heejin all still knocked out.

Ryujin laughed, "They're so ugly when they sleep." Somi rolled her eyes. "Unlike you, you're an angel." she nudged her.

Ryujin scoffed, "I'm supposed to be the one flirting." she pulled out her phone. "Whatever." Somi laughed, pulling out hers well.

"You look cute." Somi commented, Ryujin looked up to see Somi holding up her phone, posing because she knew she was taking a photo.

"Awh, Can I post it?" Somi pouted.

"Sure." Ryujin laughed.

They both played on their phones until the others woke up.

When they did wake up, they all agreed to cooking breakfast.

While they cook, they all throw things at each other once in a while before sitting down to eat.

0 likessomisomiii   she's cute right1 minute ago

0 likes
somisomiii she's cute right
1 minute ago