Chapter 24

— hey! before we begin this chapter, if you like Lost&Found and you haven't already, make sure you check out my other 2Shin book! Runaway!

It was Monday, after school, the girls all sat on the roof of the school building. Why? Just to relax, none of them felt like going home yet, besides, Hyunjin, Yeji's brother and their close friend, had a game and he invited them all to watch. It started in an hour, why not be early?

Yuna is doing fine, after Tzuyu left, they texted nonstop and Sana seemed so nice, she got her number as well.

But, what Yuna didn't like very much is why Tzuyu suddenly left? And only told her when it was time to go.

The Tzuyu Yuna knows would tell her months before she goes so what changed this time?

The other four girls all caught onto Yuna's concentrated face and tapped her out of her thoughts.

"Hm?" Yuna blinked and looked at the girls. "Are you okay? Is it Tzuyu?" Lia said, rubbing Yuna's back.

The youngest one of them all shook her head, "I'm okay. It's just.. why would she leave and not tell me?" Yuna sighed.

Yeji looked confused, "But she did? We were there when she left." she answered. Yuna shook her head. "No. Like.. Tzuyu would tell me before she even left.. but this time, she told me the day before.. that's unusual. Was she hiding it from me?" Yuna looked at Ryujin.

Ryujin stared back with sad eyes.

Yuna sighed and looked away, "I don't know why but.. I feel like.. my mom told her to leave.. after she came out to her.. I mean, why else?" she sat up, her back resting on the bench they sat on.

Ryujin then spoke up, "Maybe Tzuyu really wanted to leave.. and didn't want to tell you.. in case it wouldn't happen." she said in a soft voice while shrugging.

Yuna shook her head. "No. Like I said, Tzuyu wouldn't do that." she stood up.

"If you really want answers, when you go home, talk to your mother about it.." Chaeryeong said.

Yuna nodded. "I will.."

The game was over and Yuna made it home, she opened the door and smelled the air, immediately knew her mother was cooking.

As soon as the door slammed shut, her mom called out, "Yuna?"

Yuna walked to the kitchen. "Hi mom." she entered with a wide smile.

Her mother smiled back at the voice of her youngest and greeted back, "Hi honey. How was the game?" she never took her eyes off the food.

Yuna leant against the wall, "It was fun. Hyunjin won, like always."

Though her mother didn't know who Hyunjin was, but she just nodded with a hum.

Yuna then remembered the question she was supposed to ask and sighed before speaking up, "Hey mom, can I ask a question?"

Her mother nodded, "Of course, what is it?"

Yuna took a deep breath, "Do you know why.. Tzuyu left.. without telling me?"

Her mother furrowed her eyebrows, "What do you mean? You were there when she left."

Yuna shook her head in frustration, that's the same thing Yeji said. "No.. Tzuyu would usually tell me when she leaves.. why did she suddenly leave now? As if.. it was rushed?"

Mother Shin shrugged, "Tzuyu wanted to leave a while ago, even before I came home. I don't know why she didn't tell you." she answered.

Now Yuna was conflicted, for some reason she both believes her mother and also feels like she's the reason Tzuyu left so quickly.