Chapter 19

They all sat in the food court of the mall, Yeji and Lia sat beside each other whilst Chaeryeong sat between Ryujin and Yuna.

Yuna refused to talk to Ryujin.

Lia kept feeding Yeji herself, she was still very much upset and Yeji, and they all had no idea why Lia was acting this way.

"Open up, my love." Lia purred as she held a spoon up to Yeji's mouth. "Lia-ah, do you have to do this?" Yeji whined, holding onto her wrist.

Lia scowled and slapped Yeji's hand away, causing Yeji to retract her quickly while hissing in pain. "Ow!" She whispered to herself.

"This is your punishment for ignoring me. Everyone, even that Somi girl, will see that you're my big baby." Lia smiled and squished Yeji's cheeks. Yeji holding an uncomfortable look on her face.

Chaeryeong, Ryujin and Yuna were all disgusted by this.

Yeji groaned. She agreed, she did deserve it.

"Yuna?" Chaeryeong turned to look at the red head. The latter turned to look at her with a raised eyebrow. "Hm?" she hummed with a mouth full of food.

"Are you gonna.. talk to Ryujin?" Chaeryeong whispered to her. "Not right now. Remember what I said."

Chaeryeong nodded slowly, turning back to her own food.

"Ryujinnie! Yeji!" A voice called the two girls.

Yuna groaned while rolling her eyes, she was hoping it wasn't her.

They turned to see who it was and luckily for Yuna, it wasn't.

It was just Heejin and Hyunjin.

They walked over to the group with bags in their hands. "Hey squad, what's up!" Heejin smiled, sitting beside Yeji while Hyunjin sat beside Heejin.

"Hey.." Yeji waved with a mouthful of food, Lia wiping food from the corner of her mouth with a loving smile while Yeji just frowned.

Hyunjin giggled at the couple.

The couple both turned to Ryujin who looked upset and down. "Jinnie? What's up?" Hyunjin said

Ryujin just shook her head, sighing.

Yuna eyed Ryujin before standing up, "Excuse me, I have to use the bathroom." she gave Chaeryeong a look before walking off.

Once she was out of their sight, Chaeryeong turned to Ryujin. "You should check on her, she told me she was sad today, maybe you can cheer her up." Chaeryeong smiled.

Ryujin just stared at Chaeryeong with wide eyes, "I-I don't think that's a good idea, Chaeryeong.." she shook her head.

"Trust me, go on." Chaeryeong winked.

Ryujin stood up, inhaling and breathing back out before walking in the same direction Yuna walked.

She walked closer to the restroom, seeing Yuna exiting already. "Yuna! Hey!" Ryujin called out.

Yuna raised her head to look at Ryujin and her gaze immediately fell into a scowl as she stood there.

"Hey! What's up with you?" Ryujin stood in front of her, staring up at her with concerned eyes.

Yuna avoided Ryujin's gaze. It was going to be hard to admit her jealousy to Ryujin. Especially since they're not even dating.

Ryujin cupped Yuna's cheeks. "Talk to me, Yuna-ah."

Yuna stared into Ryujin's eyes and her gaze softened.

She closed her eyes with a sigh. "Come on." she grabbed Ryujin's hand and lead them both somewhere else and not in the open.

From afar Chaeryeong watched them with a smile.