𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦

(

(

): In School.

(✔): Available.

Hello there. If you're currently on this page, it means that you decided to give my book a go, which ultimately I cannot thank you enough for. It also means you saw either of the two options being ticked above.

If I ticked the first one, that means I am currently in school, and I will not be available to reply your comments or thank you for the votes on my book. But that does not mean that you should not comment or vote, oh no. Instead it's actually the more reason you should vote and comment so that when I see notifications from wattpad while I'm in the library studying or in class, I'll feel pride in knowing that I wrote something that is worth making people comment and put their precious votes on. And if my sorry attempt to guilt trip you into voting and commenting doesn't work, then I don't know what would. Just please vote on my book and comment your thoughts.

Now if I ticked the second one, that means I'm more than willing to reply to your comments and votes, even your personal messages.

Now let's get to know me.

Hello fellow book enthusiasts ♡. I'm Fatima Zarah. If you either added this book to your library , or your reading list or you decided to give it a go, I cannot thank you enough. It means the world to me.

Secondly, This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, organisations, places, events and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used ficticiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, events  or locales is entirely coincidental.

Lastly. I hope you will be able to enjoy this book as much as i enjoyed writing it.

Also worthy of note that this is a Nigerian story and the characters have names peculiar to the northern part of Nigeria. This does not mean that if you are either non-Nigerian or non-northern, you cannot read or enjoy the book.

PS: I'm not done editing the book just yet, however I have edited the prologue and chapter 1.