4

Todoroki Pov

My girlfriend Momo Hosted this huge party and I was invited. Of course I went, but I only left to get away from father.......

13 Years ago

"Dad please I don't wanna be a model or anything,I just wanna be me!"

"Shut up Shoto, You are so important to me and my masterpiece of having a rich child so I can be famous."

" Why dad why do you force me to be like this"

"BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO HURT ME" I was crying on the floor, I was also weakened because my mother got sent to a mental hospital for pouring boiling water on me because she was super stressed and panicked because of my father.

"Shoto if you speak one more time I'll leave you outside for the whole night." WHAT!?? HE WOULDN'T ??!!

"No please don't please"

" Well than SHUT UP!" I started crying so much I passed out and when I woke up I was outside on a piece of cardboard.

End of flashback

"I should go find Momo, to ask her to dance." I head over to the dance floor to not find her but instead a crazy freaking Guy who looked underaged for drinking and drunk.

Midoriya's POV

" Hey wanna dance". I asked him.  I glared at him and automatically started to carrels his forehead leading to his chin.

" Dude back off I have a girlfriend mate"

"But you Dont need her Right"

" No I don't need her but I like her so go away" I only heard him Until But then I didn't hear anything

"Come on baby Lets Dance" I grabbed his collar and pulled him into a room with a bed and then it happened...