5 (smut warning )

Asui Pov

I was currently Dancing with drunk uraraka, when I saw her friend grab this random guy into a room but I just brushed it off. "Uraraka I have a huge question to ask you" My heart was racing. I was sweating."Yes" here I go "Will you go out with me please" I did it!I confessed " Ya I'll go Cause I love you"  YES! I nailed it.

Midoriya's POV

I closed and locked the door while Todoroki was in the corner nervous. I slammed his body on the wall while kissing him uncontrollably, while he was getting really deep in the kiss. I let go to breathe when I saw todoroki smirk in a flirty way and then he said something that shocked me "So you wanna play huh, I'll show you play." I was awakened like I wasn't Drunk anymore, But right then todoroki kissed me with his soft and smooth lips and started undressing me. I then wrapped my arms around his waist and threw off his pants and Boxers in a flash, So I was naked while he only had a shirt on. I Let go for a sec to take off his shirt and breathe Untill He slammed me so hard on the bed and the he put his dick inside me. "Mhmm" I was moaning a lot while he slapped my butt. "Don't you have a girlfriend Though?" I was breathing heavily "Like you said she doesn't matter" He then took His dick out and shoved it in my mouth while I did nothing but suck " It tastes so sweet"
He then grabbed mine and stuck his finger in the hole. Teasing me he went in and out over and over again. I moaned like crazy and it was so loud. He then stoped teasing me and sucked on my chest.

Todoroki's Pov

I then put myself in him and started thrusting. I kept on going untill I cummed. I started going faster and faster and then I pushed one big push hearing the most wonderful sound ever. "Ahhhhh" he said in a screaming and seductive voice. I kiss his cheek multiple times. I then bite his neck and taste his sweet skin. I kiss multiple parts until I find his sweet spothen laying down In the bed withe me still in him.