2

Asui POV

I just got out of school when I heard my phone buzz.

"Uraraka, I wonder what she needs"I pick up and I see her face red

"Uraraka what's wrong your face is red". I wonder what's she gonna ask me

" Um,  Asui I have a really important question to ask you".  Huh, a question for me why is asking me ?

"What is it"
"Will you go to the dance with me as my date please because I'm lesbian, and nobody likes me they think im a freak...."

"I...."

" I will dance with you uraraka" I said.

"Omfg really! Awww your the best thank you." We talked to each other on the phone for the rest of the evening.

Midoriya's POV

Ugh I can't find any clothes, I need some for the  party. I better get ready cause the partying is tonight. I hope I will fit in since partying isn't my forte. I grab my bag and I put my pills and other medical stuff along with caprisuns since I don't like beer or wine, I then take a nice relaxing shower  and put on a blue T-shirt with white tights and green Vans and head out to the mall to go shop for a suit or something.

*At the mall*

Hmm I wonder what should I wear, I don't wanna wear a suit or anything to fancy. Oh I know what to look for it will be perfect.

20 minutes later

Ugh I've been searching everywhere where is somthing I can wear. Maybe I should go to this store. Whoah this store has awesome things no wonder it's called like the style. Welp I better keep searching in this huge store, let's go me to the men lgbtq and wemens section.

7 minutes later

Hmmm let's look at this part. Uh- what's thi....  YES!