3

Uraraka POV

I woke up from a really nice nap and I saw the time was 4:00. I jumped um and ran to the closet to get my dress, than I ran to the the shower and used a really nice soap that I bought while shopping with tsu.

10 minutes later

I finished my shower and I just farted my hair, I did a really cool style that I never really have. After I finished I sprayed a lot of perfume on and then I heard the Knock........

Asui POV

I finished getting ready so headed to the store, right berfore 4:00 so I could get uraraka something special. I knew I had to get her a great gift and then I saw it....

It was so pretty and unique, a box of chocolate with a set of necklaces and earrings on the lid of the box. I quickly grabbed the box then when to checkout to purchase it.

5 minutes later
The line was so long I had to Wait until 4:00 which is when the party started. After checking out I hurried to uraraka's house hoping she was ready.

Izuku Pov

I was ready to go to the party but then I thought to go with uraraka so I headed over there to go walk with her to the party. Once I got there I noticed a girl with green hair was at her house so I walked over to her.

"Hey if you don't mind me asking why are you here"  

" Hello I'm Tsuyu Asui, Uraraka's date" Huh uraraka has a date!

"Oh I'm Izuku Midoriya Uraraka's Bff, I was just coming to walk with her to the party" 

"welp I'm gonna head to the party early so bye"

"Bye Midoriya"

1 hour later

No ones POV

Everyone was at the party and they were all having a blast, Izuku drank all of his Caprisuns so he started drinking and got drunk. Uraraka and Asui were dancing like crazy people, Uraraka had her clothes off so she looked like a stripper. While izuku was at the bar he met a guy named Bakugo along with his boyfriend Kirishima, and They were drunk as hell.

Uraraka's Pov

I was dancing like crazy with Asui, and I happened to get cold so I started. To hug Asui.

"Hey baby, you wanna dance but closer. Like really close. Like really really close. Cause I do." I asked.

  "Ochacco your drunks so calm down." She said. I still continue to dance close which led us into a kiss. Her lips were so smooth and soft along with the taste of beer.

Izuku's Pov

I saw this cute guy and I wanted to dance so I gave in and went to him.

" Hey wanna dance......".