8

Izuku's Pov

"Uraraka what do I do" I start panicking " Izu please calm down" My breathing gets heavy untill I feel a warm circle around me..... It Feels like a - a hug.... "Uraraka I- I'm so so sorry" We both started crying in each other's arms "Izu y-your gonna-gonna be a m-mom" I started to smile "And y-your gonna be a g-god mother"  I Heard silence until a "Awww Izu why, Why would you let me be  your child's god mother..... just why..." *Both sobs*

Todoroki's POV

I can't believe I did that and at the same time lied to Momo about why I was naked. I'm so screwed if my father, Momo, Or my siblings find out....

*Flashback*

"So I um was naked because...... Um I- I I was um Taking a shower....". I hope she believes me. "So You took a shower?"
She looked suspicious "Ummm yea I totally was and I wasn't doing anything like sex or no.... hahaha" She look suprised the curious then... "well ok, ttyl Shoto". I was in relief "Yea sure, bye" I was happy until I heard a whisper right before I ended the call that said " You better not cheated or cheat on me....."

*end of flashback*

Im so stupid.... One he was drunk so it wasn't his fault, Two you literally cheated, three you said that you didn't need her like why Shoto..... Wait, WHAT IF HE'S PREGNANT??!!!

Inko's POV

I come home to the sound of crying "Izuku..... I'm home" I still her crying so I walk up to his room and knock on the door " Izuku it me can I come in" I was worried and a bit scared "Yeah..... You can come in......." I saw Ochacco and Izuku hugging " Izuku what's wrong, You making me worry"  I  was scared and sad and just a ball of emotions since Izuku never really cried like this "Mom, I need to tell you something important that will shock scare you and make you cry...........

I.....

Am.........

IM PREGNANT FROM A HOOKUP AND I WAS DRUNK AND I WAS STUPID IM SO SO SORRY MOM IM SORRY"