9

Inko's Pov

"Your... Your... pregnant........".  I was a bit mad and really sad " Yea.... mom I'm pregnant"   I thought for a second and then I was filled with anger and rage. "Izuku get a abortion".  I was being firm and trying not to push it. " What!? Mom I'm not getting a abortion, that's killing a child with a future a life... I am Emotionally and mentally not able to do that".  I was getting full of more rage so I did the worst mistake of my life " Pack your stuff get 4000 dollars and get out". I wasn't thinking clean and I did this horrible mistake " MOM?! Your... Your kicking me out.....". I was filled with emotions untill I made the situation worse....       "I Said...... *Breathes  in*  GET OUT!"   I was so so stupid and I didn't think about anything, But then Ochacco got into the situation " Ma'am no mean to eavesdrop but you are a HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING...... C'mon Izu let pack your stuff "    I was like woken up to a trance and izuku was packing and then I remembered. What have I done......

Izuku PoV

I was so sad so I did as my mother and friend told me...... I packed up my stuff..... Uraraka helped me get all my clothes and a few YouTube Merch.

( Because he has allmight merch and there's no allmight in here so yeah )

I got some things from the bathroom then I left. But I said one thing before I disappeared " I will always know the way home but you shall not... Goodbye Mother, I hope you enjoy Your Choice" Then I walked away

" Uraraka can I stay at your place.......". I was fearful of what happened " Of course you can stay at my place Izu.... You would be homeless if you couldn't" When I heard those words I broke down. " * Cries * Th- Thank You Ur-Uraraka" I was so happy to continue My life with the ones I love and that actually Care about me............

We got to her house and I was surprised at everything she had. " Uraraka Your house is so..... so...... Beautiful" It was like walking in a flower garden " Yea my parents love nature so the made there house filled with it... hehe" " Well I think it is pretty and special"  I saw faint blush on her face " Wha- what no no no..... it's not a big deal you know I mean eh........"