21

3 months and 2 weeks

Izuku's Pov

I'm currently laying in bed as that me due date is next week. I was watching music videos by you know who. Melanie Martinez! She made a new album. I was so excited I let out a screech.

Sho busts through the door scared. I jump up a bit then looked at him. He took a breath then looked back at me.
I turned my head.

"You screamed so I thought you were in trouble." He said

"I'm fine."

I looked back at the tv as I felt something wet come out of me. I looked down to realize my water just broke.

"SHOTO!" I yelled

He burst through the door and ran to me. He looked at my face and everything around me. He then looked down to see wet bed sheets. He looked up at me with a shocked face.

He quickly shot up. He ran to the closet to get a hospital bag. As I called my collage explaining I am Pregnant, and my water broke.

"Hello, this is Silvia U.N. Collage how may I help you?"

"Hi, this is student Izuku Midoriya. Can I speak to the principal please?"

"Yes you may. I am transferring the call now...."
_________

"Hello?"

"Hello Mr.Sanders"

"Oh your a student. Hello, what do you need my assistance with?"

"Well it's a long story but I am pregnant, and my water just broke.."

"What's your first and last name..."

"Izu..ku Midori..ya"

"Ok child. I will tell your teachers and classmates."

"Wa- ahh dont tell my clas...s mat- ahh"

"Ok, as you wish."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome and congratulations."

I looked at sho and he picked me up. He put me in the car and we headed on to the hospital.