15

Jiro's POV

I ran to my closet and grabbed a jacket. Then running to the door but grabbing my keys first.
I opened and locked the door. I then ran into my car and Started driving. I was so scared. I looked down to rethink everything but then....  "Ahhhhhhhh."  Everything went black. I saw glimpses of red and blue lights. I also heard echoing of doctors screaming.

I woke up in a white room with some nice designs. I looked around to realize I was in a hospital. I then saw the nurse head in. "Hello ms kyoka jiro. I am your nurse  for your time staying and I just want to explain a few things to you." The nurse stated. I looked Down and said... "Can you tell me everything.... the cost of the accident cause I caused it..... am I pregnant... if I am then is it ok.....". I asked with a shadow voice. "Well one we don't get the information of the bills. Two you are pregnant but... you lost 2 of your children. You were pregnant with triplets. I m sorry. We will have to do removal surgery for the kids which means you will have to go in labor and your child will be born extra early. Also you do need to know someone named Momo is hear to see you." The nurse explained. I listened to her words in shock. Tears ran down my face as I cried. "s- send her in p-please" I say. I turn my head around and sob my life out. "BABE?! ARE YOU OK... i heard you got in a crash and I came in a rush." She yelled. " I have something to tell you.....".     

Izuku's Pov

I got to the bank and opened the door. I said hi to the lady at the desk while checking in then heading to the bosses office. I knock on the door and wait. "Come in ~" mr oath said. I open the door and I great him.

5 hours later.

I walked to the office with a happy mood. I had a great day at work and I also got some new friends. I also found out bakugo from the party works there. And he's the assistant manager. Luckily I get to work with him a lot now. I also got assigned a Essay on Billing but lucky I studied that in college. And now I can return since I'm getting paid. I walk to the frozen desk and sign out. Bye Susan I say. She's the lady working at the front desk. I walk to the car and get in. I then drive to the cafe 15 minutes away.

At the cafe

I sit down in a booth waiting for my mom. I see her walk by and I say hello. "Hi Miss Midoriya" I say. I say her face as a huge pang went in her chest. " Izuku I - I'm so so sorry for the way I treated you a while ago. I just was so out of play. I hope you can forgive me." She says. "Mom.... I - I can forgive you but..... I can't trust you fully yet..." I say. I se my mom look plain. " I just need time to to think. I mean one, I'm pregnant two,the guy that got me pregnant does even know three, I have work four, I have collage five, I have to pay bills six, I have to get supplies for my kiddos seven, my baby shower and gender reveal are this week eight, I just have been assigned  an essay that's due next week nine, I just am stressed with all the symptoms  ten,I am having problems with myself with my depression I've had my whole life and eleven, I just have a loan to pay for collage." I explain. " Oh my lord Izuku I'm so sorry I left you with all these things to deal with. I'm such a bad mother." She says. " But that's what makes you special. Making a huge mistake and trying to fix it." I say. She comes over to me and hugs me. " so how are we gonna work this out". She asks. "well how about you have the kids all week then I can have them on the weekends and extra days. I'm also planning to save up for a house." I say. " I don't think I will be able to handle that so how about every day I go over to where your living and watch them there and once you get home I leave." She asks. I nod my head. "Well I'm choosing to do online collage now and also I come home from work at least at six since my boss is really nice." I say. "Well ok izuku but when do you work." She asks. "Well since I have a nice boss I work on the weekends from 9:00 to 7:00. But if I finish early then I leave early." I explain. "Well that's that. Um do you mind if I... Um..." she asks. I take her hand and put it on her belly.
"Uh.. Mhm... I love you guys." She says. I kiss her cheek. "I love you to mom...."