12

Izuku's Pov

I got in the car so so sad because I just got stabbed in the heart. " Everything I believed in was a lie" I said in a sad tone of voice. " Hahahahaha" Uraraka said dying.   " Oh Izu.... heh... your so so funny." She said with a bold smile after. "Oh uraraka I have some good news" I said "Well give it to me." She stated in a weird tone of voice. "Well I went to theUNC Bank today, cause they were hiring. I sent in an application and I got a interview. I got the job lucky. And it has the pay of 150,000 dollars each week." I stated. "Omg izuku you got a job?! Aw thank you. Since my parents don't have a lot of money, this means so much to me!" She said excitedly.

( me realizing that there broke so they can't buy a car but it's WattPad logic)

I hugged her and then me took off.

Momo's Pov.

It's been about a week since I hosted that party and I'm currently on a date with my girlfriend Jiro. "So how have you been babe".  I asked her. " Oh well I've been good but I do have to wonder. How's that Guy your using doing". She said. " Well I saw him practically naked but up fine. I already got some money from saying I needed cleaning services, but I really just needed it for a manicure." I stated. "But isn't your family rich tho." She asked. " they don't give me money unless they go on a trip for more than 3 days. Also the give me a gift card with only 200 dollars in it." I said in a dark tone of voice. " sucks to be rich huh" She said with a chuckle after. " Hey!" I shouted but not loud.

Inko's Pov

I was eating ice cream with my friend toshinori. ( Allmight ) Him and izuku were really close. " Why did I have to say that...... It's all my fault......." I cried. " It's nobody's fault. Young Midoriya was drunk and you were mad." He said patting my back. " *sniff * You really mean it....". I asked tearing up. " Mhm. Now let's go call  Ochacco to see what's up ok." He said in his mighty voice. "Ok". I said shyly.

Ochacco Pov

We were singing to the lyrics of the song when I got a phone call. " Huh." I asked.
I picked it up and it was inko. I picked up but muted my self.

" Hey Ochacco. I wanted to talk to you about izuku. I have been a really bad parent and I wanted to say sorry to you before saying it to izuku. Also tell him I love him and I'm really really sorry. Bye".

She Hong up and I was shocked. Izuku was eavesdropping and so he started to cry. " I... I..... Izu...." I said... we cried together. "She.... She.... she cares......."  Izu said. " I know, and we can tell her everything when we get home. Now we're here let's go in.

we got to the doctor's office. Checked in and sat down. It was nerve racking to have this happening to us.We were in the waiting room wait and waiting for the nurse to call our name out. "Midoriya...." The lady said. We stood up and walked down the hall. I looked to Izu to see the most nervous look ever. I put my hand on his back he looked at me and smiled. The nurse let us to the scale and weight machine. "Please stand on this and stay still" the nurse said.

Izuku's Pov

I walked up to the weight  measure thing and stood still. " Now stand under this scale." The nurse said. I walked and stood under the scale. " Follow me" the nurse stated. We went into a nice and pretty room with poke dots everywhere. "Ok you grew 1 inch and a half so your now 5.2 you also going 1 pound but you will loose it after the pregnancy, probably.... Anyhoo Let's talk about the basic stuff of pregnancy." The nurse stated.  "So things like the gender and how many and other things like that."  I asked " Yes sir. Now let's get you hooked up for a ultrasound." The nurse replied. We followed the nurse as she escorted us to the ultrasound room. ". Lay down on here and please lift your shirt up and we'll get started." The nurse says. I lay down on the thing and I lift my shirt up. She squeezes this slimy cold clear stuff on me. It was so so cold. She puts like a monitor om my belly and looks surprised. "You have more then on baby. Your having......."

Hey guys thanks for reading and I hoped you liked my cliffhanger. I hope this was within a week but I can't keep track of time. make sure to check out the first chapters since I edited them. Baiiiii 😇😇😇