11

Todoroki Pov

I was sitting on my bed and just staring into the distance when I heard beeps. I ran over to the drone monitor and it showed That guy got into a car and drive to The UNC Bank . I thought he was just going to collect some money so I sat back down.

Uraraka's POV

I was taking a shower when I heard the Front door open and close. I hurried to finish my shower, I put on a light pink crop top and light blue ripped jeans then headed downstairs.
I saw a note on the counter so I slowly approached near it. I say at the bottom it said Izuku so I calmed down. I read the note, and I then felt hungry. I walked to the kitchen and started cooking.

Time skip ( Still Uraraka's Pov )

I finished eating and it was around 1 so I took a nap on the couch. I was snuggled up in a yellow fluffy blanket and a grey firm pillow. I woke up to a broccoli in my face. "Izu......" I questioned " Yep, now come on we need to get to my appointment."
He said. I sprung up sprinted to my shoes and I Got In the car. I honk the horn yelling we have 45 minutes Hurry up!

Izuku's Pov

I just woke up Uraraka. But when I did she jumped up and went to car. I then heard a horn honk and that crazy lady yell....
"WE HAVE 45 MINUTES HURRY UP!"  I was stunned, I stood there for a sec then I walked to the car regretting my life.....

Sorry it's short. I plan to make a part  three by Sunday so I have a lot of work to do. Especially cause I'm making it long. Also make sure to read the comments, Cause there really funny. And thanks for the new follower. Love you guys, Bye!