13

Izuku's POV

"Your having twins" the nurse says.  My eyes fill with tears. I stay seated on the bed happily crying. "T..Thank You so...So m..much. I say in a tone where my voice cracks. "When do I get to know the gender. Or when will I give birth." I ask while Uraraka is crying on the floor.
" since your a guy you give birth earlier then women around 5-6 months, but since your having twins that makes it 3-4 months. And the gender will be here next week." The nurse explains. "Can we know the exact date that the results come in." Uraraka asks. "Well since we did the ultrasound was taken today February 9 * What ever year * you will get it on the 16th." The nurse states. " Well thank you for your time doctor. See you soon" I say. Uraraka waves and we leave the hospital driving home.

Jiro's POV 

* Heavily Breathing *

" Thanks for breaking my legs Babe." I say in a overwhelming voice. " Sorry Babe, just wanna  share my bond with you fully. So I can prove to you that I love you more than that rich guy todoroki." She says. "Well I want some cuddles so hug me and sleep with me now." I demand. She chuckles then holds me up to her chest as I feel warmth and protection. "Mhmmm" I say as I drift off to sleep.

Izuku's Pov

We were sitting in Uraraka's bed watching movies. I then have something come to mind so spoke out my mind. " So about the elephant in the room." I ask. " Yeah about that...... Do you forgive her or do you...... not....". She asks. I think for a second. "I loved my mom but, she really broke my heart. especially when she yelled. Although I do forgive her. I just don't trust her." I explain. " well let's talk to her tomorrow about it." She states. "Yea... ok. I'm gonna he's to bed now." I say. " night Izu" she says. "Night" I say. I travel down the hall and I find myself at my bed room. I turn off the lamp and lay in my bed. I hold my stomach tight and start humming a tune. Soon to fall asleep.

Sorry it is really short. I got a bit unmotivated and I have been bored. Writing isn't as fun as you think but I still push through. Make sure to check my tododeku pictures book. Love y'all. And make me som questions for a Q&A.
Ok seriously love y'all. Baiiii